How will you pvp today?

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Im guessing PvP will be the obvious theme of the weekend, so how do you plan to do your pvp today? Guildgroup or guild raid pvp, or solo, or zerg somewhere? Or just go about your buisness and try to quest/exp/farm etc as normal and pvp when the opportunity presents itself? What areas will you visit and what areas will you avoid like the plague? ^^

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
I intend mostly to be ganked... well i dont intend it but can already see it happening ... especially as I need to go to Hillsbrand at some point :/

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
I'll do what I usually do.

Farm/Exp and have some PvP if the chance occurs (which it usually do :p)

Will be with a guild group in either case.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Well, atm its crazy zergy ^^ Think i came as one of the very first to the gurubashi arena (spelling etc) when server went online and got some nice fights there, but soon more and more people decided that that chest was a cool thing and it turned into a giant legfest. Probably best to just do what you did before the patch and take pvp as it comes - cant imagine those 47 kills i got in that zergy area will be worth many contribution points :)

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
zerg zerg zerg, everywhere ZERG! Every major town = zerged by horde on Daggerspine.

SS= 100+ horde killing lowbies
STV = 100+ horde killing lowbies
BS = 100+ horde killing lowbies

I sure hope it gets better

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
its those people who think being top and high lvl is such a big deal.
people are to competetive. and its those people who go around ganking and zerging people mostly to :(

SoWat

Loyal Freddie
I logged in shortly after the servers were up, and the Horde had already killed the NPCs in Goldshire... trainers, vendors, the lot!

As these are pretty low level NPCs, I imagine that players, from both sides, are going to treat their tally of 'dishonourable' kills as some kind of status symbol.

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
sit in orgrimmar and cry because holy specs sucks so hard and no other groups then zergs around, which ofc, my computer can't handle woooohooo, shit patch.

Brilliance

Can't get enough of FH
Evaded all the zerg by staying away from major cities and zerg spots.
Roamed from Wetlands <-----> Southshore, had some cute 5v5 fights, even killed 2fg's with my grp. Ofc we got zerged 3 times, and we ganked lots of solo/duo's. Like in daoc!

Also had some arranged 5v5 with NP and Pure.
We run with warrx2/pala/mage/priest. And did some other variations when we played arranged 5v5.

Enjoyed the game alot xD

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
big zerg fight sad to say best 5v5 we had was when we attacked a fellow horde group in the arena.

lets hope killing many in raid dont pay of so we can get smaller fights, DONT REWARD THE ZERGLINGS :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
got annoyed of the zergs in menethil, darkshire etc from horde so left pvp server to cooldown a bit while playing a normal one :)

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
think i actually saw 1 fg pvping once on burning legion.. or mebbe i was just lagging and didnt see the usual other 20 ppl

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to recomend the area around Chillwind Point (i think thats the name) as a pvp area for those that dont wanna zerg down in hillsbrad. Its the area between western plaguelands and alterac/hillsbrad. Had some nice fights there the last couple days, and mostly highlevels since thats what the area is for.

Had a nice time last night when i happened upon some level 50ish alliance exping near Uthers Tomb - i didnt attack them since i dont attack people on mobs and afterwards they did /thanks and /salute etc so didnt feel right to attack them then either. So i just hung around and waited for other alliance to fight (got some nice 1 on 1 with a warrior) - then 2 taurens came and charged into the expers, and i just watched the fight. Couple more alliance had arrived then so the taurens got killed. They then asked me why i didnt help and i told them me and the alliance people had some sort of mutual respect thingy going on - they werent too thrilled about this so i told them i would help them fight if i could first declare that i was now hostile to the alliance. I did lots of /charge /beckon and /sorry emotes etc to them and with both sides prepared and ready for pvp we had a great fight (2x60, 1x56 1x50something horde vs 2x60, 2x50ish and a couple 40ish alliance). Was great :)

This beeing said, i cant wait for battlegrounds where both sides always know what to expect and are there explicitly for the purpose of pvp'ing :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Jimmi said:
I sure hope it gets better

it wont. trust me on that one. with the current "honor" system anyone around lvl 48-50 will be prime target for anyone lvl 60. ever since this honor system came ive never ever seen a lvl 60 fight another lvl 60. infact they are totally ignoring eachother and goes straight for the lvl 50:ish ppl insted.

and trying to lvl up on a pvp server now is close to impossible if u dont have a kickass zerg of guards around u. i mean, whats the honor in killing someone 12 lvl's below u? in my oppinion, a honor kill is SAME level. anything under that is a dishonor kill, be it 1 lvl or 12 lvl's below.

i just hope blizzard finally get their thumbs out of eachothers arses and get a good dishonor system online... FAST

way to go blizzard.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
I dunno. Personaly ive decided that i will not attack anyone below 55 or that is fighting mobs when i see them (ill attack anyone and anything in a zergfight ofc, but then people are there for pvp and cant very well complain if they get killed). If they are fighting mobs ill wait until they are done and let them recover, then do /charge and attack. I think what i lose in kills ill make up for by becoming more skilled since my points will come from actuall fights and no slaughters.

I know im not alone in this thinking, and ive seen level 60 hordes spare low 50'ish alliance people on several occasions now. I think some people are starting to realize that the mad murderspree of the first few days would be detrimental to the spirit on the servers. Spare a 50 now and who knows, maybe he will get a sense for what honorable pvp should be about when he is 60. Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself etc.

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
it wont. trust me on that one. with the current "honor" system anyone around lvl 48-50 will be prime target for anyone lvl 60. ever since this honor system came ive never ever seen a lvl 60 fight another lvl 60. infact they are totally ignoring eachother and goes straight for the lvl 50:ish ppl insted.

and trying to lvl up on a pvp server now is close to impossible if u dont have a kickass zerg of guards around u. i mean, whats the honor in killing someone 12 lvl's below u? in my oppinion, a honor kill is SAME level. anything under that is a dishonor kill, be it 1 lvl or 12 lvl's below.

i just hope blizzard finally get their thumbs out of eachothers arses and get a good dishonor system online... FAST

way to go blizzard.

I am standing 4th on the Alliance side of Sunstrider and I'm only 51.. I know level 60s will gank me on sight as I'm green to them, though most of the times the level 60s aren't near the area's I exp.. mostly same level Horde which can give a nice duel once a while. I'd say though that players like 5 levels below you should be dishonorable kills. The problem is though that players below that range will still be there when you are pvping for example in hillsbrad. If they attack you first they shouldn't be giving dishonor points, though if you attack them first, they should. imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom