How was your last few hours of OB?

Aada

Part of the furniture
I was on the English open RVR server and all i can say is OMFG.

Almost the entire Order population that could enter the noob Chaos zone was there in that mini town thing you can capture and there were just this huge battle going on and little skirmishes on the outskirts too.

Healers were healing (i was a Archmage)

Tanks were charging head on knowing they had 20+ healers in the back spamming heals.

DPS were just dpsing :p

I really cannot wait to get stuck into this game for real i am hooked!

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
I was there to - flew over from the high elven area to join in at the human RvR - had great - and unexpected fun since I thought it was already down

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
It was mucho fun. Tried out another class or two. Did have a bit of a problem with players and mobs warping around that I've not seen in the week before though. Not sure what that was about. Quite possibly it was just because I'm sure GOA were doing background work which could have affected latency a bit.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I was there to - flew over from the high elven area to join in at the human RvR - had great - and unexpected fun since I thought it was already down

Yeah, i know for sure i will not be hanging around the Elven Zone in LIVE for very long i will be heading to the Chaos zone plus i like their scenario too.

Grimlorn

Fledgling Freddie
My last few hours sucked.

Couldn't coordinate an attack on a keep. Only tank with a shield in group, other 2 tanks had 2 handers, no alternates, so we wiped a few times until people gave up.

Tried a magus out. I suck ass as a Magus. I don't understand how they can DPS. I was always very low on DPS charts. Everyone rushed for me when they saw me in Scenarios. 2 or 3 could rush me and kill me while I was surrounded by like 6-8 allies. They would die but atleast they killed me. It was crazy. I was only like lvl 6 so maybe they get something that allows them to disable a little later, like Bright Wizards with that fire cage. Magus need something.

Aada

Part of the furniture
My last few hours sucked.

Couldn't coordinate an attack on a keep. Only tank with a shield in group, other 2 tanks had 2 handers, no alternates, so we wiped a few times until people gave up.

Tried a magus out. I suck ass as a Magus. I don't understand how they can DPS. I was always very low on DPS charts. Everyone rushed for me when they saw me in Scenarios. 2 or 3 could rush me and kill me while I was surrounded by like 6-8 allies. They would die but atleast they killed me. It was crazy. I was only like lvl 6 so maybe they get something that allows them to disable a little later, like Bright Wizards with that fire cage. Magus need something.

Yup Magus are terrible they are meant to be ranged DPS but their DPS sucks big time tbh.

Pets are terrible and surviability doesn't exist, i still do not understand the point of an AOE snare because you will 100% of the time be close enough to an enemy and they will snare you straight back seeing as melee range is stupidly overranged and you will be hacked down :p

Armour should be medium robes too if they want us to get up close and personal with melee attacks.

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
Yup Magus are terrible they are meant to be ranged DPS but their DPS sucks big time tbh.

Pets are terrible and surviability doesn't exist, i still do not understand the point of an AOE snare because you will 100% of the time be close enough to an enemy and they will snare you straight back seeing as melee range is stupidly overranged and you will be hacked down :p

Armour should be medium robes too if they want us to get up close and personal with melee attacks.

It's odd, a lot of posts on forums say the Magus are bad, I tried one and couldn't play it to any effectiveness at all, but my housemate plays one and very frequently topped the damage charts in the scenarios played. I guess it must be one of those classes that needs a special kind of tactic to be it's most effective.

Failrien

Fledgling Freddie
Each class has their player, and each class suits their player. Not every class suits every player and you're always going to have conflicts of interest. I say. Play what you like, regardless of its shortcomings, If you like playing it, don't let outside sources influence you. If you do, you may as well just jump on the bandwagon, and roll the flavour of the month, it's a sure fire way of ruining all enjoyment you have in a game.

Urrunoa

Fledgling Freddie
Totally agree Failrien, seems they managed to create many different classes with a unique point to each of them. Another plus is that both sides kind of have the same mechanics available and so nobody can feel left out.

Gives a chance to those who really get into their class to shine bright.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I spent a few hours in the Greenskin Ch 3 PQ, where there were loads of dwarfs to kill, both NPC and players. The battle later moved up to the bridge across the gap - lots of stuntie bashing to go around =)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Hehe I didn't even get in game for the last few hours of OB. Got home from work just before 9pm UK time, spent the rest of the evening on MSN, teamspeak, forums and the phone.

I'll be online tomorrow evening though. Looking forward to getting up to my virtual elbows in blood. Hopefully, it will be someone else's :D

Obilios

Fledgling Freddie
it was pretty good for me o_o smooth play i went on testing alot of classes to decide my main.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom