How unhealthy eater/person are you?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just to counter that healthy bull crap, "unhealthy" people unite!

Smoke; 1 point for each 10 you smoke(round-up.) / day. -3 points for not smoking. -5 if you QUIT :eek:

Drink; 1 point for each day of the week you drink MORE then a glass of wine/shot. -5 for not drinking EVER.

Exersizzle; -1 point for every movement action you do / weel.

Candy; 1 point/bag of candy/week.

Sugary sweets; Snowballs, pastries, cake, etc. Just sugar stuff. 1 point for each stuff that equals a row of jaffa cakes/week.

Drugs; 1 point for weedy types, 2 for X etc, 5 for each hardcore(coke etc), points for each day of week that you use 'em. Though if you use weed, you probably aren't bothered to fill this :p

Healthy veggies and other bleh; You know what these are, fruit, veg, berries, things that are GOOD for you. -1 point for each day of the week you eat some AND for each product individually.

Videogames; Oh yes, 1 point for each hour/day you play /week.

Count your weekly unhealthy super score! :clap:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Smoke; 1 point for each 10 you smoke(round-up.) / day. -3 points for not smoking. -5 if you QUIT :eek:

Around 10/day. That's 7 poeng.

Drink; 1 point for each day of the week you drink MORE then a glass of wine/shot. -5 for not drinking EVER.

Weekends are two day usually, add one(random) day per week for beers. 3 poeng.

I walk to the bus and from bus to work, that's a -1 for me.

I'd say about 2 all together. 2 poeng.

Sugary sweets; Snowballs, pastries, cake, etc. Just sugar stuff. 1 point for each stuff that equals a row of jaffa cakes/week.

Cake rules! I would say 5 points /week.

Drugs; 1 point for weedy types, 2 for X etc, 5 for each hardcore(coke etc), points for each day of week that you use 'em. Though if you use weed, you probably aren't bothered to fill this :p

None for me.

Healthy veggies and other bleh; You know what these are, fruit, veg, berries, things that are GOOD for you. -1 point for each day of the week you eat some AND for each product individually.

Not much here, some berries at times so i'll take a -2 at an estimate.

Plenty. Atleast 15h/week, most likely the usual is 25. I'll take a 20 point here.

34 points! Yei!

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture

- Smoke: nop (unless its weed, but thats not even once a week)
- Drink: only drink whisky&coke on weekend nites. Rest of the week I dont drink unless its footy on tv and i take a couple of beers.
- Exercise: jogging 3 times a week; pilates 2 times a week; and 2 footy games per week (wednesdays and saturdays)
- Candy: sometimes my body asks me for a chocolate bar (Lion or Twix)
- Sugar: same thant above but with doughtnuts. Oh! I have chocho cokies for breakfast too
- Drugs: weed maybe once a month or so if some pal bring some (I never buy). Hardcore types, well that depends on the ocassion, cant make a patern here.
- Healthy vegies: fruit and vegies are part of my day to day diet.
- Videogames: yesterday I spent 6 hours straight playing Dragon Age Origins so i guess this category ruins all my healthy life :p

What can I say, Im kind in the middle of healthy/unhealthy i guess :fluffle:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Pfft, make the video games catagory into general computer usage and reduce the score for it in my opinion. Otherwise I score about 3 for games and nothing for 50 hours programming a week ;)

With the general score though, I'm guessing I'm around a 5.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I try to do my worst. Except i just cant seem to get addicted to smoking.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Toh you've missed out the - points for masturbation, thats an action surely!

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Smoke; I don't smoke -3
Drink; about 3 times a week maybe? +3
Exersizzle; walk in to uni every day -5
Candy; Don't really eat any 0
Sugary sweets; Don't really eat much of that 0
Drugs; occasional weed +1
Healthy veggies and other bleh; errr probably like -7
Videogames; probably average 4 hours a day so +28

17?
What about unhealthy savoury stuff like chips/crips/pasties/pie etc? I much prefer that to sugary stuff.

gohan

FH is my second home
2 (-1)
well i go to the gym 4 times a week so i guess -4? but i do loads of differnt shit thier

-4 (-5)

not a big sweet eater anymore, probly have desert on sunday at mums and thats about it

1 (-4)

surely the same as the last ? tho i probly do have a few steak bakes a week xD 2 (-2)

2 (-2) i is a good boi

i have veg every day i feel im failing at your quiz......

-7 (-5)

oh here we go xD

pc/ console combinded looking at 3hours per week day + maybe 5 per day at weekend so 25

20 poitns overall

danm you addicitve gaming

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Tonight we're going out for Thai

Going to have the roast duck curry with coconut rice

*drool*

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Smoke; 1 point for each 10 you smoke(round-up.) / day. -3 points for not smoking. -5 if you QUIT

10 a day = 1

Seriously, that's low. Probably 6 days then = 6 (+7)

Normally football 3 times a weeks so = -3 (+4)

Nope = 0 (+4)

Nope = 0 (+4)

Drugs; 1 point for weedy types, 2 for X etc, 5 for each hardcore(coke etc), points for each day of week that you use 'em. Though if you use weed, you probably aren't bothered to fill this

Not weekly so meh = 0 (+4)

Veg mostly every day - at least 2 = -10 (-6)

Probably 12 hours a week = +12 (+6).

Bugger, only +6; I need to work on something (I thought I'd started out so well too). Must take drugs more often!!!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Smoke; 1 point for each 10 you smoke(round-up.) / day. -3 points for not smoking. -5 if you QUIT

l0l

Not much of a candy guy tbh..

+5! I do like mah cakes :D

Drugs; 1 point for weedy types, 2 for X etc, 5 for each hardcore(coke etc), points for each day of week that you use 'em. Though if you use weed, you probably aren't bothered to fill this

:/

Think I'll stop here tbh..

Helme

Resident Freddy

-5, don't smoke.

-5 don't drink.

I walk to the trainstation everyday ~2km or so so I guess -2(need to get back home from it too)

Don't eat candy.

Don't eat sweets.

Don't do any drugs.

I eat vegetables with every meal and I eat fruit as often as there is some at home so probably -10 or so.

Atleast 4 hours a day, sometimes more so I would say +30.

For a total of 8.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
i wouldnt dare to see how many points i round up for my lifestyle atm :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Smoke; 1 point for each 10 you smoke(round-up.) / day. -3 points for not smoking. -5 if you QUIT :eek: -5 :)

Drink; 1 point for each day of the week you drink MORE then a glass of wine/shot. -5 for not drinking EVER. 2, usually go out twice a week

Exersizzle; -1 point for every movement action you do / weel. define moment, I walk now and again, can be on my feet a fair bit at work sometimes -5

Candy; 1 point/bag of candy/week. 0, Dont eat sweets

Sugary sweets; Snowballs, pastries, cake, etc. Just sugar stuff. 1 point for each stuff that equals a row of jaffa cakes/week. 4, sausage rolls, pasties are my weakness

Drugs; 1 point for weedy types, 2 for X etc, 5 for each hardcore(coke etc), points for each day of week that you use 'em. Though if you use weed, you probably aren't bothered to fill this :p 0, gave up a while ago

Healthy veggies and other bleh; You know what these are, fruit, veg, berries, things that are GOOD for you. -1 point for each day of the week you eat some AND for each product individually. -7, probably every day but its not a weird obsession like it is for some people

Videogames; Oh yes, 1 point for each hour/day you play /week. 20 maybe, hard to say

9 Points for me

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy

shouldnt you get a minus for not doing drugs? and X is alot more dangerous as a pill than as its pure form (MDMA) so i would put X at 3 or 4 points!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief

Smoke; 1 point for each 10 you smoke(round-up.) / day. -3 points for not smoking. -5 if you QUIT 4

Drink; 1 point for each day of the week you drink MORE then a glass of wine/shot. -5 for not drinking EVER. 2

Exersizzle; -1 point for every movement action you do / weel. cant really count this one.

Candy; 1 point/bag of candy/week. 0

Sugary sweets; Snowballs, pastries, cake, etc. Just sugar stuff. 1 point for each stuff that equals a row of jaffa cakes/week. 1

Drugs; 1 point for weedy types, 2 for X etc, 5 for each hardcore(coke etc), points for each day of week that you use 'em. Though if you use weed, you probably aren't bothered to fill this 0

Healthy veggies and other bleh; You know what these are, fruit, veg, berries, things that are GOOD for you. -1 point for each day of the week you eat some AND for each product individually. -35

Videogames; Oh yes, 1 point for each hour/day you play /week. 0

Count your weekly unhealthy super score!

-28!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom