How tough ?

O

onesmegger

Well gratzz I spose to them middz but being honest ( ooo flame me)
they got the best organisation at the moment ( yeah a compliment )
and as acknowledged everywhere, the best killer squad groups ( savvy healer combo )
and it has to be said they also started from a position of power - (4 relics in the bank.)

So whats your next challenge middies -- I know - give all the relics back and see how you get on with all strength and power on a level playing field -- are you really that good and tough ( maybe so - good utility in casters/curers for a start and best tank of the game)

BUT

can you cut it without those extra power bonuses -- have you all got the nerve to try without relic power?

apart from probably the only we we n the hippies'll get BOTH our relics back as has been found on some of the US servers - balanced relics makes for much better RvR !!

Ok -- sits back and waits for explsion of derision and flame . .

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by onesmegger

can you cut it without those extra power bonuses -- have you all got the nerve to try without relic power?

been there, done that. Your turn. :p

F

faderullan

When was midgard without power relics on prydwen?

F

fayle

When i started playing again on prydwen , Albion had 3 str relics and Hib 3 pow relics

A

Aran Thule

Originally posted by faderullan
When was midgard without power relics on prydwen?

Was a little while ago but we held all three for a fair while.

M

majkster

Hibs have done a copple of really good raids against grallar lately.
Its just a matter of time before they take 1 or 3 relics

O

old.Hellskor

if they take the Hib Relic ... fine
if they take the Alb Relic ... fine

if they touch ours ... BASH 'EM!

...imo

O

old.Spug

the amount of whining going on that mid has the relics is hilarious... why not just try leading a successful raid and get em back... its what Mid would do...

you say you have no leadership in alb... a shame, really... but not our problem :p

S

Shike

Originally posted by old.Hellskor
if they take the Hib Relic ... fine
if they take the Alb Relic ... fine

if they touch ours ... BASH 'EM!

...imo

2str, 2pow.. okioki.. i come around lunch and pick em up oki? :p I can live with 4 relics :D seeing as we have none, and practically had none for quite a while (I dont count 1 pow as nothing else but symbolic^^)

would actually prefer if we hibs took strrelics instead of pow :)

/ponders

O

old.tuppe

~8 months ago mids had 0 relic, but humans memory is so short ;)

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by Shike
2str, 2pow.. okioki.. i come around lunch and pick em up oki? :p I can live with 4 relics :D seeing as we have none, and practically had none for quite a while (I dont count 1 pow as nothing else but symbolic^^)

would actually prefer if we hibs took strrelics instead of pow :)

/ponders

as long as you keep them locked away from them smelly Waaalbions ... no problem with me. :D

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by onesmegger
the best killer squad groups ( savvy healer combo )
and it has to be said they also started from a position of power - (4 relics in the bank.)
Well i saw atleast a hib group and a alb group that did really good damage, hibs went thru about 3-4fg mids like a hot knife thru butter, but thats thoose über twinked groups with all their ra's up. Same with albs. Feel sorry about thoose albs that where spotted in DG. :D

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by old.tuppe
~8 months ago mids had 0 relic, but humans memory is so short ;)
8months ago you had LA = equal to 20 str relics :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom