How to

Where TheHellAmI

Fledgling Freddie
How do ppl make moving avatars? what prog do they use etc, to get me started any inf appreciated :D

Vladamir

FH is my second home
You can't upload them here :p

And i didn't make mine i found it somewhere else and stole it :D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Still would be nice to know how to make animated pictures (.gif etc) for avatars, even though you can't use them here.

Davejohnson

Banned
on that topic, anyone know how to set an animated picture as your desktop background?

and iirc, you can make gifs in hmm, was it photoshop or acdsee.. or something :|

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
you can make animated gifs using most decent picture editors, generally the ones with layer funtions....

anyway, i believe the reason you cant use em on her is cause of database size, there just 2 large, and fh don't pay there bills(or we dont pay them)

and i think, aslong as you have webspace you can upload to there and just link from url, but im not 100%

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Still would be nice to know how to make animated pictures (.gif etc) for avatars, even though you can't use them here.

Adobe Imiage Ready is what I`m using for animations. It´s a pretty good tool, quite similar to Photoshop.
As for the process, there are many different ways of making animations. You can use rendered/captured pictures (like in Vlads case), or you can draw all the frames yourself. It all depends on the object. If you have any specific questions about animations, feel free to PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom