how to test ppl's intelligence

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Don't add on a fair fight and wait for the response.
u might get:
thx for not adding :)
i could have used some help :/
why just stand there? ohh u didn't wanna add on a fair fight, ok :(
or... something like this:

HaxmaxFH.bmp

/Edit
Sorry to Wolfkin, i can't control infil add's :(

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
The world of Excal - Albs is scary :eek2:

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Heh, i think it'd be appropriate to send that in to Rightnow, his abuse of a fellow player could get him suspended or banned. :)

Navlelo

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
Sorry to Wolfkin, i can't control infil add's :(

Dang, you're one strong mofo :)

Never had such problems with light tanks. Might be that im 2 handed valkyn, but i think its hella fun :p

Sorry for beeing so slow with the attack after i bow, but it seems your realm mates are everywhere and add on everything.

Nice to find more ppl solo!

Be looking for more attemps from me to kill u in the future, hopefully i can land pa or bs soon, but you never stand still do u? :p

/Wolfkin, Bg1 sb project

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Albs just run away from me :(

unless there more than 2 of um

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Short time ago, while playing one of my many hopeless nightshades in thid (i am a useless assassin, no doubt about it) i witnessed 2 infili's jump a SB i had been following for no reason other than boredom.

So i think to myself, 2 v 1 isnt very fair, so i take out one of the infili's, then let the sb and the other infili fight it out (infili won, but still). The victorious infili /bow's to me (how nice) then disappears, 5 seconds later i decide to move and see the same infili pop a ranger and slaughter him, i uncloak next to the infili over the rangers corpse and /cry, /hug, /salute, then the infili /bow's to me and disappears again.

The pm's i recieved from this ranger (fully buffed ranger i might add :)) are similar to those the lovely Haxmaxwax is seen to send in this thread (except he also accused me of cross-realming, cheating and all that jazz then went on to threaten me in several ludicrous way's and liken my personage to that of a poorly house-trained primate with a banana fettish and a poor aim).

Hibs can be just as nasty to each other as Albs :)

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
IMO (I dont defend anyone here but...) IF the game was played like its supposed to be...like its designed for posts like "omg the zerg!", " I don´t add..." etc wouldnt exist.

The game is not about fair fights, its about winning.
To achieve that, "fair fights" isnt best way =P
The more the better imo...the more ppl involved in a fight the more fun.

Ok now in BG this stuff isnt to be taken as "serious" as it should be in real rvr but anyway...

Moral question:
Would you not add and help your friends in RvR?
or Would u stand by your idea how it´s supposed to be? =P

The only "rule" that me, and most of peaople ( I guess??) thinks is ok would be Relic raids on primetime and not in middle of the night. (Don´t think i need to write the reason for that rule=P)

When you enter any RvR zone you "Fight for your realm". In my eyes, letting a fellow realm mate to die is not "Fight for your realm" for me words like traitor comes more handy =P

I know some people like 1 vs 1 fights, but then should that person ask for not adding pls. If the person on the other hand yells for help, you should do so.

Anyway thats my thoughts in this anyway
(Insert flames here)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Maoni said:
(Insert flames here)

k

Playing like that is called roleplaying, and if you like that then sure go ahead. But it's much more of a challenge to do seek for fair fights, mindless f8 + stick/face + anytime/nuke spamming is quite boring imo...

Regardless of what mythic says about the game it's the players that decide which rules they follow.. either the laggy, zergy, rude and boring style or the challenging, fun and respectful way.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
the challenging, fun and respectful way.

Respectful? Must be a BG thing - you wouldn't think it to look at 'teh ArrVeeArr!! forums' ;)

Mcdonalds

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, if i see a fight, i attack, simple as, dont care who is winning/loseing etc, i spend time seeing how much hp the alb(s) have left, i just attack, any coments about leeching, well 1 word reply "stfu" :p

In the world of RvR we r after genocide, so spare no1 :)

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like u watched ur mate die? No wonder he was angry.. and what did u do after ur mate died? leave the enemy alone or leech the full rp?

Maybe he didnt die i dunno but seems so from that chat, either that or verrrry close :) I'm not saying that fair fights are illegal but whenever I try leaving 2 people to it more enemies always show up and i end up wishing id helped to kill the soloer to stand a better chance against the new ppl :/

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
When i spotted the fight, he had more hp than the attacker.
but the luri hit harder ;). when the fight was over i left the luri to limp away :p

plastic

One of Freddy's beloved
I really hope that guy just had a bad day, and took his agression out on you :p If he is like that all the time, I think he needs to seek help.

Kenshee Himura

Fledgling Freddie
Imo lol at haxmaxwax :p
Ur right not to add kinda lame, would make u like hibs.
When u see a ranger give /wave and walk away cause they are 1-3 ns waiting to PA u :p
Friendly QQ from your friendly Paladin Neokenshee :)

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
Maoni said:
The game is not about fair fights, its about winning.
To achieve that, "fair fights" isnt best way =P

Moral question:
Would you not add and help your friends in RvR?
or Would u stand by your idea how it´s supposed to be? =P
(Insert flames here)

Just an observation .. in celtic times /( from which the proud myth of hibernia is taken ) ... it was considered polite to let your friend and enemy slug it out alone .. to interfere was considered bad gamesmanship .... it was the Romans who invented winning at all cost ... which is probably why they WON :D ... but Never Against Hibernia ... LoL

When u see a ranger give /wave and walk away cause they are 1-3 ns waiting to PA u

HeHe , PAing a palladin is tantamount to suicide .. but maybe if there are 3 of you it work LoL.

Gotta say .. one part of HamanWaxxs rant got me interested ......

are you born wrong ? or did you come out the wrong way ? Mayb outta the asshole anyway i bet she slapped you a few times before weighing you

ooOO ... im intrigued ... whats the slapping supposed to do :)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Twisted said:
it was the Romans who invented winning at all cost ... which is probably why they WON :D ... but Never Against Hibernia ... LoL

Ph34r those Luri mana-bombs :D

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Twisted said:
HeHe , PAing a palladin is tantamount to suicide ..

Actually SOLO pallys are pretty easy meat, disease and snare with pa, switch to third faster blade with dot then tank em down (if they are tough pull out 4th blade with dex/con debuff, yeah, i actually used to carry 5 piercers sometimes).

Killed a few solo pallys this way, they drop like a stone (even killed a fully buffed one this way once) :)

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Jugvayne said:
Daoc + townies =

no... Daoc + townies

Hanging around in camelot in zergs yelling
"ffffffoorkin waankeh..... foorekein waaankeh. fooorkeeeehn waaankeh, u wan' start something you forrkeeyn waankehhh?"
You never find a townie fighting on his own

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Faeldawn said:
Actually SOLO pallys are pretty easy meat, disease and snare with pa, switch to third faster blade with dot then tank em down (if they are tough pull out 4th blade with dex/con debuff, yeah, i actually used to carry 5 piercers sometimes).

I dont think Paladins in bg1 are anywhere near as powerful as they grow up to be later on. Unless I just meet all the gimped ones. I dont even have PA and I kill Paladins. Slow things in tin cans, easy to evade. Level 25 Dot poison and level 22 Str/Con debuff helps too I think ;)

Paladins :twak:

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Naugi said:
I dont think Paladins in bg1 are anywhere near as powerful as they grow up to be later on. Unless I just meet all the gimped ones. I dont even have PA and I kill Paladins. Slow things in tin cans, easy to evade. Level 25 Dot poison and level 22 Str/Con debuff helps too I think ;)

Paladins :twak:

Well fullspec into chants = only 1 spec point/level to share between shield/slash :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom