How to spec savage in toa ?

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
I just began looking at savage spec for Toa with the ML and playing around with idears.
Bane of Battle seems to uber to pass on so.´

50 sword 30hth 30 savagery 6 parry ?

50 Swords 18 hth 39 Savagery ?

Input plz

Zapsi

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
The sword looks cool, but I thought that all other weaponry than h2h weapons would be nerfed in damage today? Even though quad hits will be nerfed too, I read that tripple/double hits would increase to even it out (Think the explanation was that quad hits was bugged in a way so they occurred more often than originally planned, and the opposite with tripple/double)

My only lvl 50 char on pryd is meh savage, but I don't think I'm gonna go for any other weapon than h2h. They may get nerf, but it was boring being so uber all the time anyway ;)

My spec now and after ToA, at least so far: 50h2h 42sava 9parry = fotm but I love it :)

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Theres a 4.4 speed claw in toa (although its going to be rare and hard to get), i personnely dont see any reason to spec out of h2h :) Lets see how the nerf goes though.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
specing other then h2h will just be same ws, so the advange some think it is specing 2h is gone.

If sword proc( which it should do alot) it gives accuracy boost: Target's chance to strike successfully with melee attacks increased Value: 50%

So Battler Main hand and Snakecharmers off hand. Scarab Wing Vest and rest i still have to get to fit.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Searched for the Snakecharmer's thing, but could only find it in the version of a scythe O,o and spd 5.6 - Any place I can find it in savage version? (Also looking for a good database with ToA equipment in general.. been using toascrolls.com, but find it confusing and there's not a lot of weapons there)

:confused:

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Snakecharmers Weapons

16.5 dps, 4.0 spd thrust greave.
Fully leveled it has +3 h2h, 3% heat/cold/energy/matter/body/spirit, +5% melee speed and melee damage.

Lifetap proc that steals hps/pow/end and some feedback charge, 20% of damage delt to you is returned to attacker or something.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
ill try this spec, 50sword, 30hth, 30sav.

with Battler proc on i will hopefully see more "real" hits instead of all them "misses"! :D

gonna be interesting :p

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
If you take the strapping of the battler hilt it says

“Please insert 1000000 rps. This sword comes with complementary cheese to accompany the whine is dispenses”

Jareth Spellfire

Fledgling Freddie
Zapsi if i were you i'd go for max h2h and sword for the multihits thats 43 h2h and 50 sword. Savagery is ok mind, but get aughaste buff and you will be fine. You will then definately own very hard with TOA gear if you set it up right. (Stylebonusdamage / Melee bonus damage / Meleebonus speed) Dont take too much. Ive seen that some people really just cannot style anymore because of the insane speed.

Btw 2h is viable because of those +meleespeed items that will soon come. It's mad, like i said you can hardly get styles in if 1h, but 2h is doable :p

Dont get me wrong, Savagery still has it's plusses, but i'd rather have more weaponskill then because with that amount of attackspeed you almost have NO time to fire off a shout other then evade / damage which are the only ones you will be using.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
NM sword after the nerf on battler.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
thats 1.68c patch, which we wont see in Euro till next winter? ;d

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
thats 1.68c patch, which we wont see in Euro till next winter? ;d

Maybe lets see what goa says.

Ayana

Fledgling Freddie
H2H is still the way to go imo, get lowspeed claws and try to cap %speed.

Arcanium Salamander Claw - 4.4spd, Quest item
Snakecharmer's Greave - 4.0spd, Artifact

That's the way to go. I was asked to try and do a decent H2H template (with no restrictions) about a week ago, and this is what I came up with. 4 artifacts total, and a lot of quest items. :)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I was wondering as I've talked with a few savages who were gonna go 2h after patch and in ToA too.. what would be better all in all ? Im pretty confused as I like the h2h styles, but have never tried 2h spec on savage and I kinda don't like the fact that my quads are rarer than before.
What do you guys think ? h2h or 2h ? ( I know some have writen already in this post, but asking again )

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
I was wondering as I've talked with a few savages who were gonna go 2h after patch and in ToA too.. what would be better all in all ? Im pretty confused as I like the h2h styles, but have never tried 2h spec on savage and I kinda don't like the fact that my quads are rarer than before.
What do you guys think ? h2h or 2h ? ( I know some have writen already in this post, but asking again )

h2h is the way too go even after nerf :D

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Unless u farm 600k fast and is rdy to respec when nerf comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom