how to spec a sb whilst xp'ing?

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
so far lvl 12. an 12 in axe rest in la, that sound ok? not gonna be rvr'n in bg's.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
I've solo'd a SB from 1 to 50 and it does take a while, but not as long as you may think. You will have to stick to blue mobs though to do it efficiently and you need to give a lot of consideration as to which areas and which mobs you are going to xp on.

I haven't played for a while and I am unsure of any nerfs that have been made, but at the time I thing I went with sword, crit hit and some stealth I think. I did it mainly with DF armour and solely in classic I think - some of the more open spaces where you can relax a little without roaming mobs killing you or uncovering you at annoying times.

Bottom line though, it is a grind.

I think at the time I did mine in maybe 45 hours. Task dungeons might be good for this. They didn't exist at the time and alright the XP isn't great and the grind is annoying, but they are a controlled environment with specific level mobs and no random mobs. wondering around.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Christ, I'm trying to level a BB with my lvl50 toon and think its taking ages... Goodluck to ya though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom