how to reduce a runemaster to tears...

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
theurg pets!

such ewul!

tho.. AoE spears seems to kill groups of them pretty quickly, but single dds on loners don't seem to do much :z

shockedmidcaster.gif
rockpet.gif
rockpet.gif
rockpet.gif
evilalbcaster.gif

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
You do know that RMs are the only class in mid with a spell that can insta kill Theurg pets?

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Rulke said:
You do know that RMs are the only class in mid with a spell that can insta kill Theurg pets?

whats that? :eek7:

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Confoose

And don't you have 26 supp riv? The lower level ones should work too, I can log my theurg and we can test ^^

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Though they are unmezzable, isn't root supposed to still work on them? Or is that nixxed too?

zen

Fledgling Freddie
You know that Sm's can insta kill Theurg pets with PbAE spell .. ;)

Nichneven

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
Though they are unmezzable, isn't root supposed to still work on them? Or is that nixxed too?

I have thurg pets on my bum all the time.. and when I see them I try to root.. but it never sticks.

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
Rulke said:
Confoose

And don't you have 26 supp riv? The lower level ones should work too, I can log my theurg and we can test ^^

noo :( alas i'm a darkcarver now

icepet.gif
icepet.gif

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Stun is the only CC that works on the blighters, but they have no resists afaik, so debuff should stick for the full 8 secs. Just 1 or 2 shot the pets after that, although maybe killing the actual theurg would be a better idea ^^

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Funny thing is even if you kill the theugist the pets already cast will just keep on coming. Its quite amusing watching your pets get revenge for you and kill your slayer even after your dead, makes you feel oh so much better.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I got MoM2 and with the 20% magic damage from relics only need 1 PBAE to kill them, problem is every theurg seems to have RP and a gazillion pots and keep spamming them all over.
Though a PBAE box often does wonders :D

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
Specced a bit differently now:

- 48RC/22Dark/12Supp

Thats the a bit more varriance in Dark, but Single-Target BT is handy, and the lowest Confuse for those pets which I hate. Get the lowest nearsight too, but since that's level 11, I doubt it'll ever land.

I hope that Confuse ain't resisted all the time :\

Covenant

Can't get enough of FH
rivan said:
Specced a bit differently now:

- 48RC/22Dark/12Supp

Thats the a bit more varriance in Dark, but Single-Target BT is handy, and the lowest Confuse for those pets which I hate. Get the lowest nearsight too, but since that's level 11, I doubt it'll ever land.

I hope that Confuse ain't resisted all the time :\

Got the same spec, the first NS nearly always lands. Dead good for albs on steps in DF... :D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
can you confirm if confuse does anything? it doesn't in duels... might be different in RvR :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I was merrily killing pets in BG with my runie with Confuse, but I don't know if it works differently for different kinds of pets :)

Aeis

Loyal Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
I was merrily killing pets in BG with my runie with Confuse, but I don't know if it works differently for different kinds of pets :)
When was this?

I know confuse used to kill theurg pets. But then Mythic removed it. Maybe they put it back again? I don't know....

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
It worked again since about 1.62 afaik. Nice undocumented changes from mythic. It's still not as good was it was back at release when you could use it on chanter pets to make em kill the chanter ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom