How to raise metalworking above 1025

T

timer

I have currently 1066 in AC en 1024 in metalworking. In order to create the AF102 scale hauberk, leggings and sleeves, my metalworking has to raise considerably.

Until now, I've raised it by trinketting arcanite bars... However, to all godd things comes an end....

When I create AF102 coifs and boots, the metalworking raises from time to time, but I've been wondering is there is no "cheaper" or "faster" way in raising my metalworking skill ?

Thx for helping me out :)

A

Apathy

Make sword parts and then combine them into swords. Instant increase in MW very fast for about...1g tops. :)

a.

T

timer

How much WP skill or fletching skill I need then ? Isn't that a waste of money ?

O

old.Reno

You get metalworking increases starting at 1 WC, metal increasse on arrows start with flight arrows ( i think).
Cost for both is in the silvers till 200.

Danita

E

Elric IA

The gain you get is based on the level of the item not your metalworking skill. I got from 950ish leatherworking to 1015 in 20 minutes and it cost a couple of g max doing tailoring. The same would apply to you making weapons or any arrows with metal in them.

N

Noche

As a tailor who´s got 0 in metalworking, there´s a way to lvl it to 1k using less than 50g. It´s really easy and cheap doing arrows and lowbie WCs

K

Khalen

Aye get one secundairy skill capped and make yellows every time to gain points on other skills. Like I capped fletching and with that I brought up wood easy till max :)

V

vandar

You can increase all three skills metal, leather and cloth up to your AC lvl by making studded from the tailors list.

I've been making orange bronze studded stuff af4 from the tailor menu and it increases all three subskills.

You spend a few copper making something so so grey from your AC menu but orange on tailor and you get points!

Sounds stupid! Try it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom