How to Pw 'level

M

madferrit

How to Pw 'level??

OK all,

Ive finally succumbed and am thinking about getting another account so i can Pw'lvl another char (as you can see from my sig ive not even reached 50 with one yet :( )

I have had various low lvl chars, but would really like to try other classes out at a higher level. I am more of a casual player, so i cant get to 50 in 3 days played etc :p, so dont moan. So i thought about the only other way i could achieve this.

(FYI i dont have SI, and im not talking about having a BB, i just want to be able to use one char to help lvl others)

However a mate of mine said i could have his copy of DAOC classic.

So does anyone use dual accounts like this? What is the process to get this to work (if i ALT TAB Doac drops to desktop so how do i oad up/view the other version ) what do i need to do, what do i need to be aware of etc?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

:)

N

-Nxs-

You really need SI

It supports windowed mode so you can ALT+TAB safely, otherwise your pretty much safer using two PC's

As for leveling - again with SI, if you play Alb you have access to the necromancer class - which is by far the best in the entire game for leveling other people - just do a search on powerlevel or necromancer on these boards to see.

G

Graknak

The only other way is using something called DAoX, but it's a 3th party program and could get you banned.
You really should consider using SI, altough the main problem is that you need 2 copies then as classis doesn't allow you to run 2 versions of the game even if 1 is SI and the other is classic.

Users who are viewing this thread