News How to protest if your car gets clamped

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Honestly, typical male "i won't pay!" moronics.

What he gonna do when he gets an electrical bill? Cut his box in two?

Or maybe his wife comes home and he doesn't like the shopping bill...milk cartons and eggs in two!!

Or what if he gets to the doctor and he's told he's got an STD? Angle grinder out and split the dick!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I posted a link to this in the general section yesterday or the day before and no one replied :( FOR SHAME!

Honestly, typical male "i won't pay!" moronics.

What he gonna do when he gets an electrical bill? Cut his box in two?

Or maybe his wife comes home and he doesn't like the shopping bill...milk cartons and eggs in two!!

Or what if he gets to the doctor and he's told he's got an STD? Angle grinder out and split the dick!

If I remember correctly from reading the bbc report, he's actually been clamped for having less than 1/3 of his son's car parked on the road, - the law being its not supposed to be on the road at all if its not taxed, he's not taxed it because he was waiting for his son to get his test passed etc, atleast from what I remember of it.

Its just jobsworths in this case, they're using technicalities to punish someone who hasnt really gone against the spirit of the law, I think he's right to protest this sort of thing.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
he could of cut off the wheel tho :p
But it was silly for them to clamp him tbh, he was 2inches over the bay limit

Just goes to show how lame wardens can be if they're having a bad day they purposely take it out on other people.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Its just jobsworths in this case, they're using technicalities to punish someone who hasnt really gone against the spirit of the law, I think he's right to protest this sort of thing.

Spirit of the law, not as THE law.

When we start "going into the gray area", then problems and loophole criminalls start popping up.

But i was more towards the moronic way of protesting.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Spirit of the law, not as THE law.

When we start "going into the gray area", then problems and loophole criminalls start popping up.

But i was more towards the moronic way of protesting.

in fairness the car was worth less than the fine

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
in fairness the car was worth less than the fine

Still. Danger aspects etc. I would've loved the story if the moron cut his leg off or something. "I'll defy a law by defying my life! Weee!"

And i'm betting, he has to now arrange for the pieces to be moved to a dump or some such?

Also if i was the judge, i'd slap a fine on him just for wasting police/fire dept. time.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Still. Danger aspects etc. I would've loved the story if the moron cut his leg off or something. "I'll defy a law by defying my life! Weee!"

And i'm betting, he has to now arrange for the pieces to be moved to a dump or some such?

Also if i was the judge, i'd slap a fine on him just for wasting police/fire dept. time.

Wasn't him who called them and one has the rights to do whatever one wants with 1 owns property

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Traffic people say tho they have proof that it wasnt 2 inches on the path but half the car. Hence why he chopped his car in half then made up a bullshit story after realising he was wrong

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There's big money in car clamping, so it aint gonna go away, and if you nick one cowboy firm, another will takes its place over night.

There's action you can take if you're clamped illegally and you've got proof (eg photos), ... but if you've been a knob and parked where you shouldn't have, and there are signs saying "don't park here or you'll be clamped" then its your own fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom