How to play on german server with Eng UI?

Katzz

Fledgling Freddie
Does anyone know how to have all text and others things on any german server in english?

Me and some friends want to go from camlann to german rvr sever but not all understand english and i heard that RvR on server Excalibur is pretty dead (is that truth? )

Thank you for help.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
As far as I know it isnt possible to have all the text and stuff in English on a German server as the language is controlled server side and not client side. And RVR on Excal isn't dead.

Katzz

Fledgling Freddie
So on Excalibur is still possible to have 8vs8 fight? I heard that nor many players play in RvR, thats the only way why we want go to avalon.

Tilda

Excal RvR is currently awesome.
There are around 5 fg's of people from each realm out each night and the fights are awesome. Theres also the usual tower humping crew if your into that :p
I'd suggest you come to excal.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
You can't get the text in english. You can however patch your client to full german so the game actually works (read the last friday news).

And, before you are even half ready, clustering will most likely have been a reality for many months. That means, by that time we might have a very active Excalibur/Prydwen cluster.

EDIT: Oh, and come Prydwen instead. That server got better bonuses and thus makes your leveling easier. :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
If you come to a German server, just don't go to Hib/Avalon--a lot of guild groups from the English servers are currently levelling/ToAing up here, and it's getting crowded. Give something to fight instead, and take another realm on Avalon. ;)

sporez

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Excal RvR is currently awesome.
There are around 5 fg's of people from each realm out each night and the fights are awesome. Theres also the usual tower humping crew if your into that :p
I'd suggest you come to excal.

spoken like a true alb. Hib is very quiet, see couple of mid gank groups bit thats it. Apart form the normal nightly skilless alb zerg ofc

Sporez

Tilda

sporez said:
spoken like a true alb. Hib is very quiet, see couple of mid gank groups bit thats it. Apart form the normal nightly skilless alb zerg ofc

Sporez
lol tbh, how does what realm I play affect how I speak?
You ignore the alb gank groups, the hib gank groups and the mid gank groups, and as I said, there are tower/keep zergs if thats your thing.
There hasn't been a night so far this week that I havent seen atleast grv, vp out, and atleast 2 groups of hibs around.

Perhaps you spend too much time doing your homework for school to see that acctually RvR is pretty equal atm.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
sporez said:
Says: Sporez Terra Dominus 50 271,826 0 Animist Sylvan None

Hmm, perhaps try to leave PvE for a while and you might have be in a better position to say anything about RvR on your server? ;)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
If you come to a German server, just don't go to Hib/Avalon--a lot of guild groups from the English servers are currently levelling/ToAing up here, and it's getting crowded. Give something to fight instead, and take another realm on Avalon. ;)
I have mid/excal alb/pry so why would people like me wana roll anything other than a hib on avalon :p

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Are there any English people around in mid/avalon? As I got chars on alb/prydwen and hib/excal and I wanna play mid now (want to roll a Skald so no I'm not doing it for the bd/warlock :p). Otherwise I think I'll delete my alb chars on prydwen but I just can't as they are my first lvl 50's and I spend 1 year to get my Armsman to 50 (yeah the good old days...) :(

I got Deutsch lessons for 5 years on school so the language won't be a big problem but still prefer speaking English over Deutsch :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom