How to make money?

533N

I am totally broke and need some money! Since Albion started zerging our frontiers they have had DF almost 24/7 so I need to find another way of making money.

What is the fastest way to make money in Midgard?

Obviously I can hinge asterite....

A

Archeon

Malmo - H (or N depending on how you look at it) is a good spot, orange and red con i think most of the mobs are and the loot drops there salvages for a respectable ammount. Also if your Plvling a bot or somthing the area usually has a respectable camp bonus these days

Trollheilm is okish, kind of hit and miss though cause just about every time of weapon/armour drops there so you could walk away with a bag full of cloth/bows if your really unlucky

those are the two most obvious in any case, you might want to try Ilvarn (i don't care how its spelt anymore, i never get it right :rolleyes: ) thats probably similar to TH. The SI zone in general drops a respectable ammount of RoG's but its pot luck as to whether you get somthing you can hinge or not really.

Vavern swamp Broken Jotun's are supposed to be ok... err.... Fenris in Yggdra (be warned, that spot seems to attract minstrels like flies to shit ;) ) Hmm... those are all the spots i can think of atleast. Your best bets probably with Malmo.

Hope my random babbling helps in any case :D

K

Kallio

Just take a SM, and go PL someone in malmo, nice cash + exp :D

K

Kindar

As Archeon said, the place he can't spell is Iarnvidur's Lair ^^

Outside Hagall as Forest Skrats is nice too, they seem to drop rogs items alot.

AE farmage outside TH is pretty nice too. The morvalts carry decent amount of money most of the time.

Varulvhamn is not bad either. It might be crowded, but people rarely move deep in the cave....so you pretty much get some peace. Werewolfs don't carry much money thou, but you get alot of sell loot thats worth something.

Sell loot is good too in Spindel along with a few items worth salvaging, but mostly more croweded than DF.

K

Kallio

Originally posted by Rulke-RM
Poon does quite well down at the docks

yeah, I hear he has a blue friend called ouroborus :uhoh:

533N

Originally posted by Kallio
Just take a SM, and go PL someone in malmo, nice cash + exp :D

/me takes a SM and..... oh wait, I dont have any....

533N

Originally posted by Rulke-RM
Poon does quite well down at the docks

/me wonders why all threads on this forum gets to be about Poon sooner or later :D

C

chosen

Go to malmo buy cheap chain from people that doesnt know what the stuff really is worth. salvage and hinge it, thats how i made myself rich in the old days before TG :p

A

Allways_

or simple just take a pac healer / mend healer / shammy and go to malmo :D then you can get grp :p

if you dont have any of this, you are screwed ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom