how to kill pbaoe? (on the field)

T

The Real Redi

So, why when theres 40 of us in that situation, i take 40 - 50 damage, and when everyone legs it, the same caster is dealing me 300+ damage???

I came to these conclusions off of my own back, and with Team, if i hit two enemy in Thid with my AoE, or a single boney, i do a lot more damage to each, than when i hit at a full group?

I want explanations!!!! :(

actually, i want a GSX-R 600, but it doesnt look like im getting one of them now either :( :(

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by The Real Redi
So, why when theres 40 of us in that situation, i take 40 - 50 damage, and when everyone legs it, the same caster is dealing me 300+ damage???
probably because the person who previously was the target of the AE legged it out of range.. so the caster changed targets to you, or someone much nearer you than the previous target..

I came to these conclusions off of my own back, and with Team, if i hit two enemy in Thid with my AoE, or a single boney, i do a lot more damage to each, than when i hit at a full group?

I want explanations!!!! :(

actually, i want a GSX-R 600, but it doesnt look like im getting one of them now either :( :(

it's because a boney and his pets are near together, so you should usually get good dmg on all, and presumably the 2 ppl were near too. A full group (unless all on /stick) should be far more spread out so the dmg to most of them will be tiny since the majority of them will only be on the periphery or the AE.. the damage to the primary target in all cases should be the same (given same lvl and resists on the targets)

T

The Real Redi

so, in essence, it doesnt matter if theres 3 or 300 people on the same spot - you will do the same damage to them all?

wow, in that case, thats needin a nerf - the way i've heard others screaming STAY ON THE DOORS!!! to keep the damage down on the ram operators, means nothing?

hmm, i could've sworn someone told me numbers in the area affected the damage... <rubs head> could've been me reading the rules for Cluedo or something :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread