how to improve game overall..

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
quite simple really.. remove that stupid /assist command.. use your eyes and communicate with peeps. not a hard thing to do really. /assist trains are fucking it up. imo if u cant see yur target on screen, u should NOT be able to hit a button to target him, then /face, nuke, bow, smack him whatever.. lets get back to basics here peeps..

a high rr char should be able to run thru a few peeps in a low rr/level group yeah.. but when that group is using assist.. and pressing a button to target someone they dont even know about.. is quite frankly wrong.

get it back to skill and judgement and not just a couple of buttons and spam styles.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Oh, yes, the /assist command is surely killing the game! So, let me get this right: you consider yourself a "high RR char", then, and came up against an enemy group and did not manage to kill anyone of them, so instead you come here to whine?

Here's what I have to say to that:
violin1an.jpg

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Don't really understand why low RR players use the /assist train, its incredibly boring and any decent group will smash the crap out of you in seconds.

Kite if you can/have too, AoE mezz them (nicely grouped for an aoe when they are in the train plus low RR wont have much resistance/det etc), kill the healers then moc and double team pbaoe (spam heals on the mages) the crap out of whats left....you do still use pb mages dont you? ;)

What i do find tough is when high rr groups run the assist train, very hard to cc those rr8+ tanks.

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
just remove

stick
face
assist

make magic dmg work as melee with swing speed, the faster cast less dmg less heal

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
How about if we get rid of all the proper gameplay stuff and go back to pen and paper. Now that'll be fun, won't it?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Imo remove BL interrupts in the same patch as det boost, would balance the game rly nice tbh.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Ame said:
How about if we get rid of all the proper gameplay stuff and go back to pen and paper. Now that'll be fun, won't it?

Actually pen and paper is fun. I still play some P&P rpg :D

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
actually.. i hadnt been assist trained prior to posting thread yeah.. it came outta a few discussions with peeps.

u tell me why /assist should remain in game.. and why its good and should stay.

no good just saying im talking bollocks if u cant give a reason to back it up. let us all know. im awaiting with baited breath.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Aeh?

If you allow more than one nuker / tank to hit the same target with your healers being interrupted and that all the time then you should play a turn based game mate.

I never use /assist, I target manually. I don't need it. I doubt it makes any change at all. People playing together for a bit will assist manually as fast as with the command. What needs to be fixed is collision detection, strafing and walk-through. One can debate about removing "/face" & "/stick", personally liked it more in WoW this way.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
ooold whine... ooold...

been said 100 times, and 100 times more before.. make a feedbackletter to Mythic via herald.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom