How to get to talk with the king?

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmm this is strange, i dont manage to get to talk to the king on my lvl 44 shammy? am i not able to gain clxp on thi lvl? surley i am...

i talked to my trainer and he dont help like he did on my lvl 50s i did before and those worked great, not this one tho, tried to talk to the champ guy in main hall to but there was only general info nothing that grants me a meeting with the king.
The guy Athr Hasetti Theyr dont want to talk to me other then the visindakona quests for the epic i think it is.

Am i missing something i need to do pre-lvl50??

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
You can't get clxp until you are 50.
I don't know what the quests are in Mid, but the same guy who gives you your Epics in Alb also gives you the champion quests. Have you already given the note to the chamberlain (or whatever the Mid equivalent is)? If so then you're on the champion quests. The Epics say [EpicX] in your quest log so if the quest he's given you doesn't say that then it's the Champion quest.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Salvion said:
Hmm this is strange, i dont manage to get to talk to the king on my lvl 44 shammy? am i not able to gain clxp on thi lvl? surley i am...

i talked to my trainer and he dont help like he did on my lvl 50s i did before and those worked great, not this one tho, tried to talk to the champ guy in main hall to but there was only general info nothing that grants me a meeting with the king.
The guy Athr Hasetti Theyr dont want to talk to me other then the visindakona quests for the epic i think it is.

Am i missing something i need to do pre-lvl50??
as the other guys says, you wont get any clxp before you are 50, but you can start the Champion weapon quest at level 30

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
Ahh ok tnx, i dident know that the quests in them self was a must to do, thought it was only clxp after you once haid started champ-thingy, tnx for the replys!

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
yeh, i spotted that on my 46 warrior - done all of the 30, and on last step of 40 - just spotted - no CLXP :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Takhasis said:
yeh, i spotted that on my 46 warrior - done all of the 30, and on last step of 40 - just spotted - no CLXP :(

it gives about 2 bubs of clxp for 30+40 combined - (which you get as normal xp if yer not 50 ;))

it's only really the level 50 champion quest that gives lots of clxp

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Salvion said:
Ahh ok tnx, i dident know that the quests in them self was a must to do, thought it was only clxp after you once haid started champ-thingy, tnx for the replys!

The quests are not a must to do but they are the only contribution to CLs you can do prior to level 50. You could if you wanted simply wait til 50 then xp/rvr the 5 CLs without doing the quests at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom