How to get something stuck

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Make sure you put a date in the title when creating the thread

Edit: New sticky & mods appointed

In addition to the normal DAOC mods the following people can now stick threads in any DAOC forum :-
Rickie
Naetha
Adlatus Hellbringer
Raven
Old.Whoodoo
Bluesky​

<damn i miss my luri>

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
/cheer :)

Out of all the mods I contacted about this, only Flim was good enough to reply. Hallelujah Tears, good show :drink:

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
kiliarien said:
/cheer :)

Out of all the mods I contacted about this, only Flim was good enough to reply. Hallelujah Tears, good show :drink:

thats cuz flim is a good mod , rest are just hmm

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Just an added note to this... I believe i have sticky rights now aswell so ill be doing my best to get things stickied etc

Cheers,

Ad

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Adlatus Hellbringer said:
Just an added note to this... I believe i have sticky rights now aswell so ill be doing my best to get things stickied etc

Cheers,

Ad

Gratz Ad :) I think sticky mods can also edit the threads title - to correct those who dont bother putting a date in - always found that usefull too

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
Gratz Ad :) I think sticky mods can also edit the threads title - to correct those who dont bother putting a date in - always found that usefull too

No. The outline for a sticky mod is a limited subset of commands and dont include rights to edit in a post.

/mum

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Rickie said:
No. The outline for a sticky mod is a limited subset of commands and dont include rights to edit in a post.

/mum

:) sorry but thats wrong.

When i was a sticky mod here, I talked wtih Jupitus and arranged for sticky mods to have access to edit thread titles as many people didnt include the date or a propper description in their thread. (You cant edit the thread content tho, only the title)

Theres a range of radio buttons that apply to a vBulletin usergroup, of which one is the permission to allow editing of thread titles - its a certanty that this was selected for the sticky group. Oh Iand just to add some more salt, 've ran vBulletin systems for around 2 years now and mod/admin for other sites <grin>

Tears 1 - Rickie 0

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Actually, with the review and addition of mods I only elected the sticky facility for the sticky mods, so Rickie is right and Tears is wrong :kissit:

Jup 1 - Tears 0 (as usual)

BUT - I'll see if I can figure out the editing of thread titles only for the sticky mods - until then peeps, PLEASE make sure your thread is made clearly with the date and time of the raid!!!

Thank you.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
Actually, with the review and addition of mods I only elected the sticky facility for the sticky mods, so Rickie is right and Tears is wrong :kissit:

Jup 1 - Tears 0 (as usual)

BUT - I'll see if I can figure out the editing of thread titles only for the sticky mods - until then peeps, PLEASE make sure your thread is made clearly with the date and time of the raid!!!

Thank you.

After spending the last 10m trying to come up with a rhyme to rub your nose in it - I cant, so i'll just admit defeat now, bow and cower back to the shadows.

Thanks for the new idea for a custom title Pirkel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom