How to get PlanetSide public beta!

T

tris-

ah crap i put in a dodgy install directory and now it wont update, deleted all sony files 1000 times and it says the same thing :( cant find anything to hax to change the directory either :(

J

Johnny Bravo

Right I've downloaded the program and installed it.....I've also got my key and station user name etc.

However whenever I launch the game I and get to the login screen where it asks for your station username it tells me I do not have a planetside subscription. I have also yet to be asked to put my Key in.

When I choose to subscribe to planetside beta it gives me a questionairre as if I have to be selected for it etc....anyone shed any light.

S

SilverHood

register for a station.com user id

this gives you a username for all SoE games, ie EQ, SWG, PS, etc

with this, you can aply to get into PS beta

fill in the forms, yada yada yada, it will say you might get accepted, etc etc

once that's done, log on to PS with your station.com username and ID

select subsciption

enter beta key

you're good to go :D

J

Johnny Bravo

Thanks for reply Silverhood, I had done all that and even got the email telling me I might be accepted etc.....but it wouldn;t let me any go any further.

However I have just tried again and everythings cool, so it must have a taken a small while to process through all the servers or something.

Nice one :D

S

Slug

its askin for my beta key, i havnt had one mailed to me :( anyone know where to get one?

W

Wij

Originally posted by SilverHood

enter beta key

you're good to go :D

Nooo - then it starts to download millions of files. 3 hours to go :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom