How to get faction to buy tiket to new zone.

Lizz

Fledgling Freddie
As topic, the damn merchant is hostile...where is best place, and what mobs?

Ashon

Fledgling Freddie
I explored the island a bit today and i think the griffon guys are of the Remnants faction (they are friendly to me, when you kill them you lose faction with remnants and with people of dellingstad but afaik i'm aggro to delling peeps).
A mob that raises that faction is Morvalts, don't know the others.

Btw, you can just swim over to the island...it's not that long (my healer friend did it quite fast). there are some green aggros in the sea...shouldn't be a problem.

Lizz

Fledgling Freddie
Ah k,..but u know where to start swim from and direction ;p ?

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
You have to get good faction with the Dellingstad dwarves, I did that a long time ago when doing the Mammoth hunt quest by killing stuff in the Caldera.

I also hear that killing tree-people just outside Hagall increases your faction with the dwarves.

Skopti

Fledgling Freddie
If youre walking head east from hagall along road as the 1st few trees come into view youll see some huts, thats where the 1st griffon takes you to. From there head east again across the water and youll bump into the next dwarf village and you are there.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Lizz we know now :)

we had a great fun yerterday nite, and we will redo it on the alts :)

cya later ingame

Mimen

Fledgling Freddie
the delling dwarves have nothing to do with the Iarn d0rfs.Do a trollheim raid and kill the mortvalts in there, that should get ur faction up.

The delling dorfs have nothing to do with it cos Moonray ( fellow rose ) has them on neutral terms and the iarns are still hostile. Tested cos we were killing in caldera for about 1h last night thinking that the dellingstad ppl was who we had to have on neutral terms, but we were wrong. Anyway trollheim is more fun than caldera.

/salut

Ps. for some reason the named mobs in the bar of trollheim are INCREDIBLY HARD now, our fg got wtfpwned and we only got him to 95% ( snemel ).
we were 4 warriors ( 2 lvl 50 1 46 and 1 40, full aug healer for red celerity 2 shaman and aug mend healer ) and we got pwned HARD!.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Kill woodsmen north of Hagall, or anything in Iarnwood except the Dwarves ofc, I have the same faction for all dwarves now.

Im sure Iarn Lair works too.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Mimen said:
the delling dwarves have nothing to do with the Iarn d0rfs.Do a trollheim raid and kill the mortvalts in there, that should get ur faction up.

The delling dorfs have nothing to do with it cos Moonray ( fellow rose ) has them on neutral terms and the iarns are still hostile. Tested cos we were killing in caldera for about 1h last night thinking that the dellingstad ppl was who we had to have on neutral terms, but we were wrong. Anyway trollheim is more fun than caldera.

/salut

Ps. for some reason the named mobs in the bar of trollheim are INCREDIBLY HARD now, our fg got wtfpwned and we only got him to 95% ( snemel ).
we were 4 warriors ( 2 lvl 50 1 46 and 1 40, full aug healer for red celerity 2 shaman and aug mend healer ) and we got pwned HARD!.

snemel is hard yes :) did him once with fg of 46'ers , second pop we had 4 adds and that was our dead :(

Ickleevul

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty sure its mobs that increase your Remnants faction.
I know for sure that killing the greencon morvalts east of Bjarken works.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Go to Iarnwood and kill anything except dwarwes and you're on the green sheet of justice to the d00rfs.

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
:d

If youre walking head east from hagall along road as the 1st few trees come into view youll see some huts and to the left you have some skogsra(think they are called so) orange and yellow con to 50 easy kills and kill em and you will get good factions with the dwarfs :cheers:

Irmelin

Fledgling Freddie
Killing redcaps get your faction with the Iarn dwarves up, and you can find redcaps that con blue (perhaps also green) in Gripklosa mountains. You'll also find a lot of Redcaps in Iarnvidiurs Lair.

Skogra people in Faraheim also help your faction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom