How to get an Aurulite Key?

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Right so i want to explore past the kobold undercity into the Battlegrounds, and the guards tell me i need a key from the kobold that handles aurulite at the city. I go there and talk to him and he tells me that yes i need to bring aurulite chips to him to get a key, but he doesnt tell me how much and he doesnt accept any that i try to give him, neither does he have any conversation option that seems to unlock the trade. His assistants that sell armour and weapons etc doesnt sell the key either. So how do i enter the Battlegrounds zone then?

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Nwm, found the answer on VNboards - apparently there is no key and its no longer needed to open the gate, just some bugged conversation left over from beta.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
The gate is permanently locked and unopenable. If you head to the right (as you're looking at the gate) You'll see an NPC off in an alcove. Go to her and there's a well hidden hole there which you need to jump into. Swim along the narrow gully and dive under the grille and you're then in the Frontlines. The good news is that once you get past the sieging forces outside and activate the Obelisk, you can port directly there from the Undercity - it's a tricky run if things aren't grey to you otherwise.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Ye, found it after i posted :) And with battlegrounds i ofc mean frontlines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom