How to get a RvR grp for us normal ppl

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Lorfo said:
get some friends, make group with them! play alot -> more skill -> more groups -> more skill keke.

But mighty Lorfo, what if you cant get any friends? :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Littles said:
Like Thowen? :)
Aye :< About time we kicked him out :p
cemi0 said:
But mighty Lorfo, what if you cant get any friends? :(
Gamah might have the answer to that question ;d
Tho, from personal experience, you be fucked :<

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah has a GG, he must have friends. unlike some people :/

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
pip said:
Post on fh in the right section and ask:)
that is the right section u ****. Hes talking about rvr and its in the rvr section u total fag

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Dudley52 said:
that is the right section u ****. Hes talking about rvr and its in the rvr section u total fag
Thanks for kindly pointing that out :rolleyes:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
make a post in the Alb FH section and suggest some kind of setup, make a date, a time and get ppl to sign up. I'm sure a lot of people are facing the same problems and if you see a lonely <insert class> at sausage, he might have the class you need right now to make your grp, but ofc it's not written above his head and so you keep on looking.

Just say smth like:

1: fire wizzy (me)
2: other guy
3: some other person

etc. =)

I'm sure some people will join in and you can make something up =)

Gamah

Banned
Straef said:
Aye :< About time we kicked him out :p

Gamah might have the answer to that question ;d
Tho, from personal experience, you be fucked :<

Strange seen as I have quite a few freinds ingame :| Unlike someone who sat at CS for days on end I seem to remember ^^

Himse

FH is my second home
pug grps never run anymore, like back in OF :<

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
hate to sound like a wiseass but the g in pug stands for group :mad:

and as said, just group with random people at sauvage and see who you get along with well, group them again and pick up people along the way until you have a fg at some point.

can't really expect to roll straight into a fully opted group you fit in to perfectly, because that will rarely happen

stelol

Fledgling Freddie
Imo try to get a bb. Then solo,enjoy the game and dont care about grps :cheers:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Strange seen as I have quite a few freinds ingame :| Unlike someone who sat at CS for days on end I seem to remember ^^
More than days, unfortunately ;x Anyway, that would've been a joke rather than another stab at you ;p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
If you cant get rvr group I wouldnt call you normal xd

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
If you cant get rvr group I wouldnt call you normal xd

And it's exactly that kind of attitude that is killing.. or has killed .. casual RvR. And that will eventually kill DAoC altogether.

It's just like the Camlann people who are whining about their dying server ... it's dying because 99 out of every 100 people who try the server log off in under an hour and never try it again because when they finally managed to kill someone in a fair fight they got insulted and chained afterwards as a reward.

Just because you have the time/friends to get decent RvR doesn't mean that that is, or should be, the standard.

A little .. just a wee bit .. more efford from the "top dogs" would go such a long way into introducing new people into RvR and getting them to a decent realmrank so they can start competing.

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh it must be different in Alb to Hib. Certainly in our a/s late at night theres a pug generated from whats there. Oddtime we borrow a couple of NFD guys. Last week was a group with 3 light Elds, Banshee, Champ, bard n 2 druids, one in SI gear. Think I was also recently in a group with 4 Elds and Banshee. Aegnor, Shaanor, Pei, Neterbaiu if I remember were the Elds. :~) Did ok :p

Of course there's some that wont ever get groups, they know who they are, they are always /BR Chuimpian LGF or Light Animist LFG! Mind you that's better than "Group me you cnuts". That tends to not quite work. ;/

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Tuorin said:
Mind you that's better than "Group me you cnuts". That tends to not quite work. ;/

Damn :( Now I know why I never get groups :p

Niko

Fledgling Freddie
Tuorin said:
Tbh it must be different in Alb to Hib. Certainly in our a/s late at night theres a pug generated from whats there. Oddtime we borrow a couple of NFD guys. Last week was a group with 3 light Elds, Banshee, Champ, bard n 2 druids, one in SI gear. Think I was also recently in a group with 4 Elds and Banshee. Aegnor, Shaanor, Pei, Neterbaiu if I remember were the Elds. :~) Did ok :p

Of course there's some that wont ever get groups, they know who they are, they are always /BR Chuimpian LGF or Light Animist LFG! Mind you that's better than "Group me you cnuts". That tends to not quite work. ;/

HI TUO <3

Rauno

Fledgling Freddie
all you noobs need is ONE m8 to duo whit and you can make as much or even more rps then a fg makes also its more challeging(fun) but dont add nor zerg, if you cant find a m8 even after years of playing this game or you actualy cant kill anything and die all the time then this is not the right game for you.:(

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Rauno said:
all you noobs need is ONE m8 to duo whit...
Aye grab a body sorc, all the toys you need, and get debuff nuking stuff for 700+.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Maeloch said:
Aye grab a body sorc, all the toys you need, and get debuff nuking stuff for 700+.
Actually, I'm lucky to hit for 600 :< That's without damage ra's tho :e

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom