how to get a deleted char back ?

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
i know this aint in right section but seems most people seem to read here, so the question is does any 1 know how to get back a deleted char i have never done this before so trying to find out for a friend as he is regreting it now lol.

any help will be appriciated thx .

aika

Can't get enough of FH
not sure you can anymore, after cluster ;<

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
i know this aint in right section but seems most people seem to read here, so the question is does any 1 know how to get back a deleted char i have never done this before so trying to find out for a friend as he is regreting it now lol.

any help will be appriciated thx .

Ask roaken, or write to rightnow.

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
Well i unfortunatly had my username and Passwords hacked not so long back and he stole all my plats items and then to top it all off deleted my level 50 characters. The first thing Rightnow asked me was how long ago it happened im guessing that after a certain number of days the character is lost, Dont quote me on that :p
Well anyway i got my level 50's back but all it had was the artifacts!!! :S NO plats or items.Sorry i cant rele help any more but rightnow is your best bet!!

BTW..... when did you people find out roaken quit...?

karl

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Roaken quit not too long ago, because he is moving back to the UK and is fed up with eating nothing but froglegs

When did you delete the character? If it was in 1.89 they can't restore it, but if you deleted it in the current patch, I'm pretty sure they can restore it

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
like i said it wasent for me its for a friend hes trying to find out how dont remember exactly when he deleted but was a a few months back now

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
like i said it wasent for me its for a friend hes trying to find out how dont remember exactly when he deleted but was a a few months back now

Rightnow is his option putting in as much information as possible such as names/artis/ml/cl etc if he deleted it since last patch then tbh there is no hope for him.

Reason is that when new patches are implemented old data is deleted so good luck to him in trying.

As for Roaken he now left GOA from 30th may and his now enjoying himself without having to listen to whingey Albs moaning :D

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom