How to change game password?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Anyone know how? i've gone to the website and clicked on the "Change Password" option but it only changes the password for the website login, not the "Game" login.

p.s sorry for post here + help section, help section seems dead.

NicGOA

English WAR Community Manager
The password for the website is the same as the password for the game.

So if you log into the website and click the Change my Password button in your profile you are changing your in game password as well.

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
you don't think it would be a good idea that the website says so... to avoid confusion in case someone else sometimes have the same wonder?

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I don't think it's really that confusing, you only have one password relating to WAR so obviously it's going to be used in everything related to WAR..........................................................................................

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The password for the website is the same as the password for the game.

So if you log into the website and click the Change my Password button in your profile you are changing your in game password as well.

Yes, I know as said I found the change password thing on the website and changed it as I clearly stated in my first post :p. Shame it takes 12+ hours for the game password to change (took that long yesterday) which is rather abysmal time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom