How to become an instant millionaire!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Grab ten pounds and fly to zimbabwe!

lolip1.jpg

Convert Pounds Sterling (GBP) and Zimbabwe Dollars (ZWD): Currency Exchange Rate Conversion Calculator

Make sure you pack your bullet repellant though! :m00:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Thats mad. You'd need a sports bag to carry your currency in just to go out for a few beers....assuming you didn't get beaten up or shot dead by Mugabe's posse.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
doesn't a loaf of bread there cost something like 2 million?
Mind you, he now says only GOD will shift him from power. If he gets shot to death by several hundred lightning bolts, or an asteroid strike, we'll know the answer to that age old question... Can god aim?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
If you wait a week you should only need £1 to be a millionaire in Zimbabwe.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
doesn't a loaf of bread there cost something like 2 million?
Mind you, he now says only GOD will shift him from power. If he gets shot to death by several hundred lightning bolts, or an asteroid strike, we'll know the answer to that age old question... Can god aim?

omg, I know you were only joking but I love this kind of tongue in cheek debates - and omg I cant help but take the bait :)

If I went and shot him (I R BACON NINJA LION INNIT) then would it be some crazy lion shooting him, or god sending some crazy lion to shoot him? :)

I almost want to go there just to buy a 2 million (zimbabwean)dollar loaf of bread :) just so I can come back and say "haha! 2 million dorrar bwead!!!" :D

edit: and omg if I sound hyper its because I am! (for unrelated reasons) :D:D:D:;D:D::D;;D:sal;k::sdl;;aljdD:DDl;jkljhnkbaD::wLE:THH:QWOTY''HDR

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Used to be worth more than the almighty dollar, Mugabe really fooked taht country over big time. According to some reports on BBC a while he has a personal stash of over 2 billion USD in Swiss Bank Accounts!

Marc

FH is my second home
Why havent the UN intervened yet?

Is it because there is no oil in Zimbabwe?

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
It's because Mugabe has no cookies. Only ginger nuts, and nobody likes ginger nuts.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
it would only be a couple of notes,
they've reasently printed a 50.000.000 note

zimbabwe10a.jpg

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
You can do the same if you convert your 10£ to $ :p

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
It's friggin Russia and China doing there usual foot dragging,

let them sort it out, we shouldnt intervene blah blah blah.

the guy needs someone to inject some lead in his head

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Lets face it, if we went in in any kind of force it would be a bloodbath, perhaps thats whats needed? I dont know if anyone can truely be the judge of that though.

I wouldnt mind someone going in solo and taking the tosser out but then again - what kind of legacy would that leave?

I dont know enough about the problem to beable to judge it properly, I think we really need a plan that involves the entire region instead of just one country at a time. Is such a large operation possible? again, I dont know, I guess the problem is just a very very complex one, perhaps simple on the face of it, perhaps not, I am the first to whine about the UN not going in, but perhaps it isnt the best idea after consideration - its just a mess, for whatever reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom