How should Mythic deal with realm population issues.

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone have any ideas?

What would you requere to change realms?

Would a command to get a level 50 char in another realm given that you delete youre level 50 persuade you? (could be a compain thing that lasted a week on eatch server or smt :) )

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
imo there should be a screen when u enter game which shows u which realm needs the most 'help' similar to how they did it in Planetside, very good simple system.

maybe its a bit late now tho ^^

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
to beable to move my characters names n all to whatever class i decided upon keeping their cash equivilant armour and LEVEL!

also they should lay down the smack on the rr11 grps
kicker.gif

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
but then again how could i leave the glory of albion, even if the highlands dont excaclty look like
highlands118kb.gif

Aussie

Banned
< realm >group is in combat , j00 cann0t attack/add .
Your group is in combat, j00 cann0t speak in /as /gu /chat

and problem solved :m00:

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Drop hints on realm selection screen:

"I hear Hibernia is nice this time of year"

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
< realm >group is in combat , j00 cann0t attack/add .
Your group is in combat, j00 cann0t speak in /as /gu /chat

and problem solved :m00:

Nice idea. Also make mirc not usable when you are logged in I would say...

Or while waiting to port emain a message poping and saying: Too many people there already, change destination :p

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
would allso be cool if a group could be 'outlawed', allowing it to kill realm members, eatch member of this outlaed group would assume some shape so that when the realm 'mates' saw this group from a distance they would know that it was hostile...

And the outlawed group wouldnt get RP for killing their realmates either, just the satisfaction of ridding the zone of them so that they can kill the invaders by themselves :D

Could be like an ability that every GM of a guild with more then 30 members got for free and could activate every 30 mins. (woudl only work in rvr zones course :) )

Ubbis

Fledgling Freddie
Kokelimonkelmedisin said:
would allso be cool if a group could be 'outlawed', allowing it to kill realm members, eatch member of this outlaed group would assume some shape so that when the realm 'mates' saw this group from a distance they would know that it was hostile...

And the outlawed group wouldnt get RP for killing their realmates either, just the satisfaction of ridding the zone of them so that they can kill the invaders by themselves :D

Could be like an ability that every GM of a guild with more then 30 members got for free and could activate every 30 mins. (woudl only work in rvr zones course :) )

gay gay and gay :flame:

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Ubbis said:
gay gay and gay :flame:

hehe Id love it, my main gripe about playing alb is that the friggen alb zerg always runs over my kills...
Well when I used to play alb that is, I remeber I would have trouble finding anyone to kill as the zerg always beat my group to it... and if we ever found anyone to kill you could be shure that 2-3 other groups had found em aswell so everyone was just F8 attacking to try leech the most RP :p

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
thats called a PvP server

tbh would be nice if you could switch realms with a free /level 50

but i would never ditch my main acc after so long, i might /level 50 on a spare acc though, of course this promotes crossrealming etc and everyone would make a fotm

imagine all the people who would just /level 50 a savage etc

Ubbis

Fledgling Freddie
hehe Id love it, my main gripe about playing alb is that the friggen alb zerg always runs over my kills...
Well when I used to play alb that is, I remeber I would have trouble finding anyone to kill as the zerg always beat my group to it... and if we ever found anyone to kill you could be shure that 2-3 other groups had found em aswell so everyone was just F8 attacking to try leech the most RP :p

Would be better if they just boobytrapped ATK so only half of the albs got out. :worthy:

Aussie

Banned
I wish Emain/Odin/HW were PVP zones, so we could farm those warders ourself ;(

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Divide Albion into two realms ^^

BF in one realm and everyone else in the other :p

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
I wish Emain/Odin/HW were PVP zones, so we could farm those warders ourself ;(

and whats wrong with warders? remember u have self once been a warder :D

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Lejemorder said:
and whats wrong with warders? remember u have self once been a warder :D

theres a slight difference between having been a warder

and 2 years of emain (if u are pve oriented it doesnt apply) and still a warder

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
like the idea of splitting albion, GIVE GRECO/ROMAN/EGYPTIAN REALM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
spanish server, Oh id defo visit that for comedy value, itd be totally insane, i bet theyd end up taking each others teleport keeps somehow and crashing the whole worlds cam servers :)

As long as its just an alternate server and dont affect the spanish guilds on excal too much

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
they should give a one time realm switch where you can only move to a less populated realm

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
then everyone moved to hibernia and hibernia becomes the over populated realm! same problem. new realm, well done k9 :twak:

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone have any ideas?

What would you requere to change realms?

Would a command to get a level 50 char in another realm given that you delete youre level 50 persuade you? (could be a compain thing that lasted a week on eatch server or smt :) )
They have already started to deal with it. Have u forgot about ToA? Stuffs like Bodyguard and powerfield? Hello?? Who wanna play when there is such lolish stuff in game?

I'm one of thouse who will stop playing when ToA gets here, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Peace!

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
make a spanish server

Total population = 2000
Infils = 2000
n00bs = 2000
Avarage IQ = 12

FO spanish infils n00bs you make me :puke:

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Jaond said:
Total population = 2000
Infils = 2000
n00bs = 2000
Avarage IQ = 12

FO spanish infils n00bs you make me :puke:

Come on... dont alienate them like that... they make necros too...

(and 2h crush paladins)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom