Rant How pathetic are people?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
As some people on here know, I live in Sutton (Actually on the highstreet) and got my net service put back in 2 weeks ago. Last night, my net and phone died completely. No dial tones on the master socket, and no dial/beep tone through my router (BT)

So I rang up BT, nice 10 minutes on hold, told them my line was down. Told me to do the standard checks, unscrew the phone socket and do the master line check (failed) and said call them back... Another 10 minutes on hold, they say they're going to send engineers on Monday, okay, fine. (Whole call cost me £10)

This morning at 7:55 I get a phone call (I went to bed at 4am) saying they were outside and needed to get in. Staggering out of bed I let them in, they checked my lines (99% line thingy, is almost perfect line as I'm less than 1/2km from the exchange) and said I wouldn't be charged for the visit. Brilliant.

So they go outside, come back 15m later and guess what? People (chavs) had opened the ground/green thing and cut all the wires to my street, which included home phone lines and security lines for certain buildings) so police were phoned and they had to get people to relay the lines (just got it back, 5m ago)

How pathetic are people? The BT/line thing is directly outside of Orange and a Bank, so now the police are on call tonight making sure people don't break in.

How stupid are people.. Fucking annoyed.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Od I am disappointed in you. You live on the fecking high-street and you did not meet me and meg for a beer the other night when you knew I was visiting slutton??

Overdriven

Od I am disappointed in you. You live on the fecking high-street and you did not meet me and meg for a beer the other night when you knew I was visiting slutton??

I didn't know where you were going in Sutton! Should have invited me/told me!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You suck. Our mates brother lives on the high street.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!

Lolz0r...you have no mates :eek:

Ignore them OD they are lying, they never said they were going there and if they did it was a giant lie.

Nate

FH is my second home
He sucks his mates brother?

On topic, I think chavs are pathetic, not people in general as chavs aren't classed as people..they are subhuman.

Aada

Part of the furniture
As some people on here know, I live in Sutton (Actually on the highstreet) and got my net service put back in 2 weeks ago. Last night, my net and phone died completely. No dial tones on the master socket, and no dial/beep tone through my router (BT)

So I rang up BT, nice 10 minutes on hold, told them my line was down. Told me to do the standard checks, unscrew the phone socket and do the master line check (failed) and said call them back... Another 10 minutes on hold, they say they're going to send engineers on Monday, okay, fine. (Whole call cost me £10)

This morning at 7:55 I get a phone call (I went to bed at 4am) saying they were outside and needed to get in. Staggering out of bed I let them in, they checked my lines (99% line thingy, is almost perfect line as I'm less than 1/2km from the exchange) and said I wouldn't be charged for the visit. Brilliant.

So they go outside, come back 15m later and guess what? People (chavs) had opened the ground/green thing and cut all the wires to my street, which included home phone lines and security lines for certain buildings) so police were phoned and they had to get people to relay the lines (just got it back, 5m ago)

How pathetic are people? The BT/line thing is directly outside of Orange and a Bank, so now the police are on call tonight making sure people don't break in.

How stupid are people.. Fucking annoyed.

Sadly i have noticed this ALOT lately where i live for any unlucky person who lives on a busy street, peoples phone lines/internet lines literally RIPPED out of their wall on the house with wires just dangling everywhere and big arse holes in their wall where they have pulled the line right out of the house.

It's fucking pathetic it really is, what can you really do though? you're likely to get stabbed by 20 of them these days. If you retaliate you're likely to get put in prison.

Overdriven

Probably around the same place I do actually, a few newly built flats just near my place. I live almost outside of HMV.

Lolz0r...you have no mates :eek:

Ignore them OD they are lying, they never said they were going there and if they did it was a giant lie.

Everyone lies to me :(

On topic, I think chavs are pathetic, not people in general as chavs aren't classed as people..they are subhuman.

Thing is, it's not only chavs some times. I've seen people who I wouldn't expect to steal things. I mean, chavs and emo kids both do it.

Sadly i have noticed this ALOT lately where i live for any unlucky person who lives on a busy street, peoples phone lines/internet lines literally RIPPED out of their wall on the house with wires just dangling everywhere and big arse holes in their wall where they have pulled the line right out of the house.

It's fucking pathetic it really is, what can you really do though? you're likely to get stabbed by 20 of them these days. If you retaliate you're likely to get put in prison.

QFT, no other reply I can give.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Sutton is a dive, what do you expect if you live on the high street?

Overdriven

I've never had issues. In 7 years (-_-) I've had ONE fight (I started it, had enough of the guy who was pissing me off) and never really any other issues. It's not that bad, it's just the fucktards who decide to screw around. Most places around here are shit, I mean, my mate who lives in Rose Hill got robbed 2-3 weeks ago too.

Meh.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
They think it's just fun and games until you need to make a 999 call and then your best friend is standing at Saint Peter's gate. Stuff like this needs heavy fines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom