How old were you when...

G

GDW

About two years ago my pubes all turned grey............

you meant hair didnt you:(

O

old.D0LLySh33p

My uncle went completely grey when he was 21.

If i don't dye my hair it's around a 8th grey.

But i do dye my hair.

Red, brown, copper and blonde :)

B

Bym

Been getting the odd white hair since about 21.

T

throdgrain

About 5 years ago, when i was 34-35 . Still not got that many though :)

T

Tom

Yarr, I'm 31, and have 'strawberry blonde' hair, so no greys for me! (Besides melad I be sporting a lovely beard, and be going bys the name of 'Captain Gingerbeard')

U

-Ultimate

2 weeks ago at age 23. The offending hair was quickly nuked from orbit, its the only way to be sure.

J

Jupitus

None here at 35... my Dad was getting grey highlights put in his hair at 45 so people in the city would 'take him seriously' as an IT director... reckon I'm lucky :)

(Sorry for gloating Dam :()

O

Ono

About 16 years.

Got quite a few now but not too bad.

I blame stress.

J

Jonny_Darko

I'm 25, and none yet. But unless you've got dark hair you can't tell anyway can you? My ex GF had lovely dark hair and had several white hairs at 21. I think we all have them, it's just a case of whether you can see 'em.

C

Clowneh!

About 10. I have one grey hair that just pokes out :)

C

Ch3tan

Its not so bad Dam, you can always get a blue rinse.

/snigers, points, runs and hides.

S

Sar

Originally posted by Damini
You got your first grey hair?

Just, you know, curious.

:(

Lol

Don't have any yet - 28 on Monday.

Maxine has a few though - she's 31.

W

Will

I got my first when I was about 19. From about 22-25, I had 4 grey hairs, one for each car crash, and one for each armed robbery, but now I've got loads.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Around 20ish... we get old and wrinkly early in my family.

27 now and grey/silver hair all over teh damn place... sides mostly. And in my moustache. :(

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Tom.
Yarr, I'm 31, and have 'strawberry blonde' hair, so no greys for me! (Besides melad I be sporting a lovely beard, and be going bys the name of 'Captain Gingerbeard')
GINGER!!!!

(pronounced how it is spelt and not the polite 'jinjer') :p

K

kameleon

About 16. My dad was completely grey by the time he was 36 so im beating him there

Y

Yoni

I am a red head and I got my first grey hair about a week after my 33rd birthday :rolleyes:

H

hoggsboss

have had grey/silver hair since i was 10 and its increased steadily every year to the point people have often asked if i dye it that way, went through a stage of hating it but i love my silver head now :)

J

Jonny_Darko

Funnily enough, I'm getting my hair dyed grey next week in combination with a new haircut.

There's this new colour - a variation of Angora or something, and it looks really smart in combination with messy / bedhead style hair like mine. It basically looks like you've got metallic / silvery / chrome-coloured hair.

Gonna cost about £80 :/

T

throdgrain

Originally posted by Y0ni
I am a red head and I got my first grey hair about a week after my 33rd birthday :rolleyes:

Redhead ?

mmm :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom