How novel.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Had this waiting in my box. No, my PM box. My reaction, besides a rather amused giggle, is at the end;

Betel said:
Firstly, let me make things clear. We have had our differences in the past. Great minds like ourselves often clash and we have been involved in many episodes of dissent. I accept that.

However, I think I am a lot like you Toh. I empathise with you. I too, believe it or not, know what it is like to be a once appriciated member of this community, only to have to cruelly taken away because of disagreements with other members. I know what it is like to be an outcast.

You see, we are not so different after all. What say we team up? Imagine it. I, the Thidranki King, with my perscipacious guile, astute prescense and cunning arguementative skills and you.

I see a lot of you in me. You are very insightful with regards to the moderators and the gang mentality of others on this forum. I think the way you have excluded yourself from others is both noble and courageous. I like someone who is prepared to ignore the petty mentality of the community who seek to gang up and ridicule those who disagree with them.

I have a proposition. We look out for each other on the Off-Topic section, where a large proportion of the flaming is reserved for people like you and me. If you need me, I will come to your aid in a thread in which you are being unfairly flamed by the moderators and their syndicate of unquestioning followers. Likewise, if I am in need of someone to back me up, you will also provide your skills to vindicate me.

What say you?

double-facepalm.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That too and;

picard.jpg

The iropnic thing about that PM is that it does the exact same thing i dislike, at times, on this forum; tries to analyze and thinks he knows me.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
He's an attention whore. By giving him recognition and posting his "covert" stunts you give him exactly what he wants. If you just ignore him he will after a while (this will probobly take years) realise that he cant get his stiff here (im quite sure he masturbates everytime someone writes about and/or too him).

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I love this bit where he basically says "I am great...and you"

Imagine it. I, the Thidranki King, with my perscipacious guile, astute prescense and cunning arguementative skills and you

Marc

FH is my second home
Pretty low to paste a private message on this forum, regardless of who its from.

But then why would you pass up an easy oppurtunity to deflect some of the flak away from yourself?

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Pretty low to paste a private message on this forum, regardless of who its from.

But then why would you pass up an easy oppurtunity to deflect some of the flak away from yourself?

Dude... why even start? You dont always have to lit a match just because you found a pool of gasoline...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I thought it was funny myself :)

The level of madness has sunk to even greater depths. I honestly think he is one of those care in the community people, runs around town on a weekend in his underpants.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Well, this PM was only a smidge above a spam mail, so it's quite different from posting your sexuality problem mails :p

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I thought it was funny myself :)

The level of madness has sunk to even greater depths. I honestly think he is one of those care in the community people, runs around town on a weekend in his underpants.
And you say this like you've actually witnessed this sort of thing. :)

My reaction is this...

<shrugs>
Oh well.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
hahaha yeah Im gona go with most people and say that this guy is priceless. I hope he doesnt get banned again just so we can see what he writes next!

Betel

Banned
You would be foolish to turn down such an offer. It is your loss, and not mine. I am perfectly capable of defending myself, I was merely offering this opportunity for your own benefit. I will say no more.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
What's funny is, that Dori would have known you would post this in OT.

The king of Thidranki returns, I bow in your presence!

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
Look how the whole syndicate of unquestioning followers gang up and flames the outcast, trying to make their own opinions the right one by being in larger numbers!

twats all of 'ye!

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
There are no novels on this thread.

I DEMAND SOME RAYMOND E. FEIST.

Books. Not personal pink.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I can't tell if he's the world's greatest troll or actually mentally unstable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom