how much

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Im suprised you got offered that much for what looks like afew fairly average accounts apart from the Infil being decen RR

I would jump on that offer

Gumbo

FH is my second home
People pay money for a bunch of ones and zeros?

People are weird.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Heh, back when I used to farm&sell plats, the plat alone on those account would be worth at least £4k. Fucking wish I'd never come across that game. Absolutely ruined my late teens and early 20's.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I bought a DAOC account back in the day. It was horrible it did not fit me I could never get the hang of the toons. I was never a god at that game but on the toons it took me months to level i knew them inside out. It is different now you can level in MMO's so feckign fast you never learn them.

I would say rip their arm off there should not be any money in that game now.

Everz

FH is my second home
People pay money for a bunch of ones and zeros?

People are weird.

Someone paid a $1000 for an item on Asherons Call (a what, 13 year old game?) a month or so back.

175 dollars, I'd take it as the game will be worthless soon.

Himse

FH is my second home
$175 for a rr10?

jesus christ, pull his arm off.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Im suprised you got offered that much for what looks like afew fairly average accounts apart from the Infil being decen RR

I would jump on that offer
Did you sell skald + NS by the way? Saw a fella on postcount with those names in sig, but I don't think it was you

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You cant give daoc accounts away these days :p remember selling a rr10 hero on USA servers pre-toa, got £400 for it back for the hero alone back then ><

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
When i hit RR11 back in the day i got some offers between $ 1500 to 3000 :p Always told them i rather delete the char then let anyone else play it ;)

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
When i hit RR11 back in the day i got some offers between $ 1500 to 3000 :p Always told them i rather delete the char then let anyone else play it ;)

Would've sold it without a second though if that was me.

br1te

Loyal Freddie
I'd rather delete even if offered now, the money is nothing compared to the time, effort and decication you have put in. I'd rather let my character die than some idiot with more money than sense play it (Erodafira anyone?!?! if you are reading this, yes i made you pay £1750 for a rr10 wizard, £1000 over what you would have paid you complete moron). Had items on another mmorpg which were pretty much priceless and gave them to family when i found out they played, they were squandered away but fuck it, i dont have to live with being some sellout motherfucker

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
I'd rather delete even if offered now, the money is nothing compared to the time, effort and decication you have put in. I'd rather let my character die than some idiot with more money than sense play it (Erodafira anyone?!?! if you are reading this, yes i made you pay £1750 for a rr10 wizard, £1000 over what you would have paid you complete moron). Had items on another mmorpg which were pretty much priceless and gave them to family when i found out they played, they were squandered away but fuck it, i dont have to live with being some sellout motherfucker

Greedy mfer monkey boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :>

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lol, who'd pay br1te for anything xD he smells of feces and mcdonalds.

Everz

FH is my second home

Hell no, money back is a way better thing then letting the character rot.

None of my accounts I sold have really been used that much, but who cares? I'm a few hundred pounds better off for a few pixels, it's not as if they mean anything to me otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom