Question How much is too many pairs of jeans?

How many pairs of jeans is considered overkill?

• 20 pairs + overkill

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • 15 pairs + overkill

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • 10 pairs + overkill

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • 5 pairs + overkill

Votes: 22 61.1%

• Total voters

Helme

Resident Freddy
I had up until recently 3 pairs of jeans in total... I wear em until I wear them out.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Just putting my clean jeans away and realised I have quite a lot:

• 11 pairs of Diesel Jeans
  • 2 pairs of Energie
  • 1 pair of FCUK
  • 1 pair of Levis
  • 1 pair of Hamnet
So is that a bit overkill?

is this your coming out thread?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
is this your coming out thread?

He can't come out mate, he put half a stone on and now his skin tight jeans and jacket are physically welded to his chubby frame. :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You see, you ask a bloke this question (how many jeans are enough) and you'll get a normal number.

Now ask a woman how many handbags & pairs of shoes are enough...

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I agree. I have to admit I over indulge in a lot of things, I have the disposable income to do so. Why? I have made sure that my life insurance covers what I would like to leave to my children and what I have now is mine to do with what I want.

Spending lots of money on clothes, toys (gadgets), holidays brings no guilt trip to me. My children (who live with their mum are ok and want for nothing), are fine and that is the most important thing to me. When I die they will receive over a million quid and a semi-detached house. Good for them.

The point is right now it is MY time, not yours, not my kids, spend the wedge and enjoy life, you cannot take it with you!

Classy thing to do that mate, made sure your kids are more than looked after long before your health should become an issue. Enjoy every penny you spend on yourself, you earned it and have been fully responsible for the people you brought into the world, no one can ask any more than that. How about a few pairs of cords though eh? ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Classy thing to do that mate, made sure your kids are more than looked after long before your health should become an issue. Enjoy every penny you spend on yourself, you earned it and have been fully responsible for the people you brought into the world, no one can ask any more than that. How about a few pairs of cords though eh? ;)

God no cords!! Though I used to have some when I was younger :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Just threaten them with a new wife and kids if they try any of that lark, younger cutier kids always get a bigger share of the inheritance. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom