hits 30
slash 8%
con 18
thrust 4
55.5 util

Just wondering :)

O

old.shotgunstow

I was asking how much it was worth, not for an auction, damn you people should learn to read.

O

old.shotgunstow

hmm ok, if it goes over 2p I'll sell it :p

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by froler-mid
ill trade it for 1 diamond

Well, let me see...how about i just give it to you free? but you want hooded don't you?

O

old.shotgunstow

Ok. Make this an auction then. And if I'm happy with the price on Saturday (midnight bst) then I'll sell :)

O

old.LandShark

Imho no-one bid on any auction that goes with "if I don't like the price, no sell and tough shit" :p
Daws, to answer your original question: it's almost the same util as the quest cloak all rogues get... one all tanks get is even closer. Ergo around 500g probably, I guess.... although ROG are supposed to degrade faster than normal drops in this patch =(

O

old.shotgunstow

Why do infils spend so much money on Oil Drenched cloak then landshark? As this one has more utility I thought it might be worth something... :)

H

Hit ^_^

id offer more but cant tell for sure utiill i see how my other actiouns are going :)

O

old.shotgunstow

Ok seeing as you seem insistant on bidding more I'll give you until 10pm tonight to bid on this item.

B

belth

nvm, noticed it's not hooded and saracen+no hood=UGLY2k :(

B

belth

Originally posted by belth
nvm, noticed it's not hooded and MY TOON IS A saracen AND SARACEN USING A CLOAK WITH no hood=UGLY2k :(

Clear enough now? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom