How much is a woman's virginity worth?

mank!

Part of the furniture
she's not particularly attractive but hardly hideous

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
22??? she looks like she's in her late 30's, I bet she's got 3 kids.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
£2.5m o_o I want to see the twats who are willing to pay that.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you can get rohypnol for far less.

apparently :p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Virgins are crap in bed generally (for obvious reasons) so what's the point?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
For 2.5mil i'd want the poon to shoot magical sparkles out with a smoking hot genie who grants me three wishes and blows me after as a bonus :eek7:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
At the end of the day it doesn't matter if she's a virgin or not - she's still a whore :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
She has a face like a slapped arse.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
At the end of the day it doesn't matter if she's a virgin or not - she's still a whore :)
^^^ My thoughts exactly! She's being paid for sexual services, so she is prostituting herself. I'm surprised no-one else picked up on that before.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Miss Dylan, from San Diego, California, USA, said she was persuaded to offer herself to the highest bidder after her sister Avia, 23, paid for her own degree after working as a prostitute for three weeks

Oh, right, i see, that makes it ok then.......??? :twak: :twak:

WTF is wrong with her

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
apart from being not worth the money how would the purchaser know for definate that she is a virgin especially as plastic surgeons can replicate hymens..

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
^^^ My thoughts exactly! She's being paid for sexual services, so she is prostituting herself. I'm surprised no-one else picked up on that before.

I think we all did, bit of a no brainer.

Last girl who did this that I heard about was mega hot and was bought by some old fat businessman, lol bet that was fun for her.

Edmond

i bet her mother is so proud of her daughters, bless

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Hilarious that most of the comments are not about the actual subject, but about the person's appearance.

You lot are fucking mongs.

russell

FH is my second home
You see I read that- and I think where's the harm? If its 2 consenting adults and the man is willing to throw that amount of money away.. and she gets to fund her whole Masters degree after 20 mins of fumbling -I think can think of worse things.

Losing your virginity can be very unmemorable even in the conventional sense imo

Yoni

there is no harm in it however would you pay 2.5m for someones virginity? I think if you had that kind of money you could afford to be more choosey, if you wanted to be so yes apparence is actually relevant..

Its like paying 70 quid for some knock of trainers instead of VANS etc

Edmond

You see I read that- and I think where's the harm? If its 2 consenting adults and the man is willing to throw that amount of money away.. and she gets to fund her whole Masters degree after 20 mins of fumbling -I think can think of worse things.

Losing your virginity can be very unmemorable even in the conventional sense imo

and its ok for her sister to become a prostitute for 3 weeks to acheive the same result???

Yoni

out of interest were both your partners virgins?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You see I read that- and I think where's the harm?

I don't think you really believe that. I think the fact that it's a lot of money which makes you think it's OK.

Would you have said "where's the harm" if the maximum bid was £20?

If it's morally wrong to accept £20 quid for sex, it's wrong for £2.5 million. Or where do you draw the line? £1000? £100,000? How much money makes it "right"?

:)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Fuck morals quite frankly. If it's consensual then it's nobodies business but theirs.

Yoni

by harm I thought she meant a contract between two concenting adults. Morality is an individual issue.. if they do not find it morally incorrect then there is no harm for them...

If it was her father selling her virginity for £2.5m then obviously there is a different discussion as the transaction may not involve the concent of the woman concerned.

Gah how does the morality of Dowery's fit into all of this as in many situations the woman in question had an arranged marriage and had to pay for it... lovely..

Bahumat

FH is my second home
If a woman offered me 2.5 million pounds to have sex with her i'd do it lol. Would obviously want them to have a clean bill of health so to speak!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What's with the aggression towards prostitution anyway? :eek7:

Many prostitutes you couldn't tell from your everyday person, except for the fact they get paid for poon. And as such, they are also very comforting to those who aren't able, physically or mentally, to find a source of warmth.

No matter how cold it really is, to them, it's warmth.

If someone wants to sell their body, why not? I don't see this kind of aggression towards strippers. And i KNOW most of you like watching strippers.

Not to mention Edmond, our local boob/booty master of posting, those girls you post most if not very likely got paid for the pictures you spread joy with ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom