Plaited hair of Malamis ?

Director's Ring of Chaos ?

and Ring of the Heavens ?

:worthy: Nichii

Edit: i wanna buy em, not sell em

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
If you wanna buy them, try the Market Explorer for prices man :p

For a more constructive post however, I will add that the Statuesque Heart is probably rare these days, but it is easily farmable.

Here's a detailed run-down of how to get the statuesque heart, replace Mid classes with hib tho :p SM = chanter, shaman = fop druid.

Pasanda @ PA.com forums said:
1. Buy a rusty gate key.
2. Grab a shaman and ml9 SM. doesn't need to be full summoning. Mine is 47 dark, 23 summ and it does just fine. Also tried with a warrior, achievable, but not as good.
3. Buff the pet and take aggro from the 3 sobekites that guard the gate. Try and approach when the corridor to the gate is clear. You can get some nasty mobs that roam here.
4. Open the rusty gate by dropping the key on the gate to unlock it, then click on the gate to open it.
5. Go through gate and half way down corridor, putting pet on passive to pull mobs into the same space, and clear of roaming adds.
6. Nuke down the 3.
7. The end of the corridor opens into the ampitheatre. The cut off point for aggro is 2 floor tiles before the end of the corridor. Put shaman with fop about 5-6 tiles from the end.
8. Talk to Kanakht in thge middle of the theater with the SM.
9. Retreat to the corridor, but do not cross the cut off point (stay in aggro range).
10. When the first statue appears, pull him over with a debuff.
11. Stick pet on him and ML9 it, and use FDS. Make sure the statue is close to the corridor end when this occurs to keep clear of the orbs.
12. Heal pet with shaman.
13. The first staute is the hardest as he AoE's. You need to make sure the shaman and SM are out of aoe range. For the shaman, just back him down the coridor a little till he doens't get hit. Not too far. For the SM, once the pet is engaged, move down the corridor to the left as you're looking towards the theatre. Only enough to clear aoe.
14. After each statue is dead, Kanakht will go and get the next.
15. THE HEART DROPS OFF THE THIRD STATUE... SOMETIMES. It took me about 8 attempts for it to drop, but in the meantime i got a stack of nice stuff, including 2 Girdle of might belts and a 10 str cap rog ring.
16. For all but the first statue you can stand right next to it. I found that even with help, the first staute is better with only the SM pet. He seems to take power and abilities from other attackers.
17. On the fourth statue, pull it, take 1 hit and back down the corridor towards the rusty gate a bit. Not far. Just enough to get you and the pet out of range. Wait a minute. If he does not walk back, log the SM out and back in again. He will definitely walk back. The the encounter will reset after 30 secs, and you can start again.

Notes:
1. Ensure you keep the pnode up.
2. You can disease and dot the stautes with the shaman to speed things up. But you need to move in close, then back out.
3. If you get hit on the SM, or AoE'd, redo your FDS.
4. The pet can survive even when ML9 is down, as long as it's fully buffed.
ML9 last just short of 2 statues.
5. There is an exit NPS along the corridor to the right of the theatre.

Malakili

Fledgling Freddie
Alternatively 3 anis and a druid set up where you want, shroom and watch them die in seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom