How many...

J

jrb

[NO]Subedai said:
u saying i actaully said i used radar?

no1 in PV has ever used Radar,

Reminds me of those guys that murder and then everyone goes and say "He didnt do it! I know him for 20 years he would never do something like that".

Do you watch them 24/7?

majik

Banned
Vf, is that you in your avatar? :(
If so will you marry me? We'd make a cute couple.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
jrb said:
Reminds me of those guys that murder and then everyone goes and say "He didnt do it! I know him for 20 years he would never do something like that".

Do you watch them 24/7?

no but ive played with basically same players for almost 2years and know them well enough that they wuldnt use radar, besides its never been mentioned in ventrilo.

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
arent you plying a scout and an infiltrator ? ^^

talkin bout easy mode y<

scout account is gone, and ye i play infil when AD dont run grp.

hi mr shade that rerolled sm and dont even know how the pet intercept works.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Jergiot said:
scout account is gone, and ye i play infil when AD dont run grp.

hi mr shade that rerolled sm and dont even know how the pet intercept works.

stomped on your little toes ? :< soowwy mr. infiltrator :|

aww how sad lol :_) sadly i know how pet intercept works :< dunno how, its in genetics i guess ^^

try something else, this is not class flaming, just something random you picked up

sux :<

Marc

FH is my second home
[NO]Subedai said:
besides its never been mentioned in ventrilo.

well there you go ladies and gentlemen. Proof if ever there was proof that PV have never used radar!

(not saying they have)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
they all admitted they went easymode so they could farm the "warder zerg", so yeah, the re rerollers did reroll for rps

we did? well not really, part of reason i rerolled is so that i can kill idiots like you.

we would reroll for rpts? ye that makes sense, gonna make loads of rpts by starting offf with a rr1 grp.

think any1 wuld even consider using radar when we got a FH mod/EandE person running in the grp each night. lol such idiot. please stop useless accusations.

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
think any1 wuld even consider using radar when we got a FH mod/EandE person running in the grp each night. lol such idiot. please stop useless accusations.

Would this be the same one that tried to defraud a Sidi lotto by claiming he was on the raid when he wasn't?

Ye, such a fine upstanding FH Mod and E&E!!!

Calo

Part of the furniture
no evidence, no facts

so not guilty untill proven.
have a nice day!

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Skilgannon said:
Would this be the same one that tried to defraud a Sidi lotto by claiming he was on the raid when he wasn't?

Haha I remember that :D

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Skilgannon said:

Haha! :clap:

Dangart

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
alb pop will be halved, we may once more have balance in the game again, we can only hope :)

*crosses his fingers* Hope yer right :p

Marc

FH is my second home
[NO]Subedai said:
we did? well not really, part of reason i rerolled is so that i can kill idiots like you.

aww poor ickle Oliver.Thing is though, you cant! Your zerker hits for shit and dude, do you even know what bodyguard is? We have had some right old laughs about it. You have the attitude that you are so much better than everyone else at DAoC, and you arent! You suck big time mate, and this is comming from a "random warder" who knows hes no where near the top of the DAoC food chain. The other night, the whole fight you were trying to attack our sorc, and i just stood there. Went and cut my toe nails, fed my cat, set the video recorder to tape something, came back, and i was still getting the "you prevent Korgan from attacking Knatte (or whatever it is) spam. Easiest fight ive ever been in.

Tip for you, if you gonna gob it about how good you are, then at least be able to back it up ok.

Tilda

Marc, can I just ask, who do you play, or do you not play any more?

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
They jumped a group i was at beno docks 3 days ago, mezzed us, crispy purged, mezzed and demezzed all out group, fight lasted 20 secs, easy RPs. :eek6:

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
aww poor ickle Oliver.Thing is though, you cant! Your zerker hits for shit and dude, do you even know what bodyguard is? We have had some right old laughs about it. You have the attitude that you are so much better than everyone else at DAoC, and you arent! You suck big time mate, and this is comming from a "random warder" who knows hes no where near the top of the DAoC food chain. The other night, the whole fight you were trying to attack our sorc, and i just stood there. Went and cut my toe nails, fed my cat, set the video recorder to tape something, came back, and i was still getting the "you prevent Korgan from attacking Knatte (or whatever it is) spam. Easiest fight ive ever been in.

Tip for you, if you gonna gob it about how good you are, then at least be able to back it up ok.

:wanker:

oh please dont make me cry marc :( <cries over his dmg>:
easiest fight? maybe if ur with ur 50fg, but like only 3 good alb rvr guilds out atm.

sure these people would agree i do crap damage

http://neworder.onlinecombat.com/screenshots.aspx?picture=1986&pw=1101061149

http://neworder.onlinecombat.com/screenshots.aspx?picture=1987&pw=1051094910

were in this thread have i boasted, ur pissing me off with ur stupid arguments. I aint boasted shit mate, im just defending myself from brainless pricks such as urself.:wanker:

and why do u lie, i wuld change target after within 1-2-3s of bg swtiched. and as said by raven in a previous post, you suck.

and btw no gives a flying fuck about ur rugby interests, so get it out of ur sig. :wanker:

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
Antedeluvian said:
They jumped a group i was at beno docks 3 days ago, mezzed us, crispy purged, mezzed and demezzed all out group, fight lasted 20 secs, easy RPs. :eek6:

Translation:

My group where adding on them while they were fighting and we got mezzed half way through thier fight. Our sorc purged and demezzed us so we could give them a disadvantage by fighting 2fg instead of 1 :wanker:

Marc

FH is my second home
[NO]Subedai said:
oh please dont make me cry marc :( <cries over his dmg>

easiest fight? maybe if ur with ur 50fg, but like only 3 good alb rvr guilds out atm.

sure these people would agree i do crap damage

http://neworder.onlinecombat.com/screenshots.aspx?picture=1986&pw=1101061149

http://neworder.onlinecombat.com/screenshots.aspx?picture=1987&pw=1051094910

were in this thread have i boasted, ur pissing me off with ur stupid arguments. I aint boasted shit mate, im just defending myself from brainless pricks such as urself.

and why do u lie, i wuld change target after within 1-2-3s of bg swtiched. and as said by raven in a previous post, you suck.

and btw no gives a flying fuck about ur rugby interests, so get it out of ur sig.

I think you have just ownd yourself there, no need for me to add anything else

Marc

FH is my second home
Taglim said:
Translation:

My group where adding on them while they were fighting and we got mezzed half way through thier fight. Our sorc purged and demezzed us so we could give them a disadvantage by fighting 2fg instead of 1 :wanker:

lol there was a fun fight the other night. We engaged fg of hibs, then (maybe) your group added, Korgon was there anyway, was in water, so we fighting both of you, then albs add, was hectic to say the least :)

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
nah 3x realm fights can be good fun :) go for hippies first tho aye ;)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
I think you have just ownd yourself there, no need for me to add anything else

i did? elaborate please, or u not have the brainmatter to do that?

cant renember any of the shit uve related too, ive played alot of rvr outside of gg so may have been me solo rather than guild.

Marc

FH is my second home
Taglim said:
nah 3x realm fights can be good fun :) go for hippies first tho aye ;)

lol you never tho! Straight for the albinos!

Marc

FH is my second home
[NO]Subedai said:
i did? elaborate please, or u not have the brainmatter to do that?

cant renember any of the shit uve related too, ive played alot of rvr outside of gg so may have been me solo rather than guild.

I will PM you, cba with it on here

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
that is true, by a general rule we will kill albs first :p gotta help realm balance ! :)

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
lol you never tho! Straight for the albinos!
Ofc we kill albs first, (sorry to say) 9 out of 10 times their with more then hibs... If we add on hibs/albs fighting we usually go for the one that (at first glance) has the upperhand...

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
Radix said:
News saying their gift to us is less cheaters, but right away they tell us they arent actual bans. WTF cheaters should just be banned right away,

GOA probably couldn't cope with the drop in funds if they banned all the cheaters.

MUCH better to slap their wrists and keep earning the subs. /sarcasm

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
[NO]Subedai said:
u saying i actaully said i used radar?

no1 in PV has ever used Radar, it goes totally against what we find fun in the game. We only desire fun fights, using radar would destroy that and take any credibility/satisfaction out of winning.

and for the record that comment was a joke, really thing i belive alb pop will fall in 1/2 ?:p
nononono u got me wrong m8, i not saying YOU are radaring, was jsut refering to mids/hibs that were using it.
I even saw long time ago when my brother played sometimes ur the TB groups u didnt use radar, don't get me wrong m8:)

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Taglim said:
Translation:

No sorry, you are wrong, you played awful and lost, only against our fg (even think there was a hunter adding tbh), and i sailed 25 secs after that to hibernian coast whit 2k more under my belt :eek:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
This is indeed one of the few threads where this new FotM smilie fits right in! Lots of self-stroking of egos. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom