How many times you get owned by other?

E

Elgalad

I have little experience to bg but the thing i remember mostly is one fight i had with 2 trols. The battle ended in 2 sec :)

I saw them fighting one of our guards (On bg3 albion had the ck)
and i thought lets attack to the one that has already lost some hp so to kill at least one. when i got near them they both attacked at me with damage around 350 each:)

One more hit besides the previous and i was dead.

Total time of conflict?Around 2 to 3 sec.

This doesnt happened again to me and i hope to stay like this. It was not entertaining :)

T

Tasans

I got owned a few mins ago by 2 smiters and a couple of necros. Nerf messing up sc suit and leaving out energy resist.

G

Galiryn

i got owned by a savage in less than 3 sec when i had 2.2k hp..

V

vindicat0r

Originally posted by Tasans
I got owned a few mins ago by 2 smiters and a couple of necros. Nerf messing up sc suit and leaving out energy resist.

That would be the Spirit resist's you forgot.

ALthough if you left energy low as well Hib pbae'ers will have some fun 2 :0

P

pitspawn

Other night was running back from amg after group wipeout, was hoping that id get away alive. All was looking well until a stealther popped up and attacked me. He missed his stun but got dot on me so i QC root him to get some distance. To my suprise he purged my root straight away snared me somehow and killed me. I had purge up but was no point of using since i was on ~250 hits by the time i had realised what had happened. Saw two mincers attack him after i had died. He killed them both. o_O

Another funny moment was when hibs mezzed about 3-4 fga and proceeded to pbae us with a chanter army. They pbae move forward 10 paces, rinse repeat. Scary.

E

Elgalad

Yesterday i had log off to ck (bg3) and as i was back to the game again to my suprise i realise that the mids had taken the keep. I was in a corner and nobody saw me exepct from the bots. So quicly i decided to attack to someone. One trol was resting and i attack him.Instantly around 20 arrows hit me on my back and all the guys that were in the keep hit me too.So around 20 guys start hiting me with the bots too. KIA in 2 sec.

After that they all starting to laugh. I dont blame them . i had almost fell from the chair laughing :)

S

Silenzio

owned meen u fighting rlly poor wile the other is doin magistral well...

mmm so happen rarely...

mmm mostly when im in autorun and watching tv or cooking

E

Elgalad

thats what i meant but you can write also funny moments like the one i described on my previous reply

L

Lorthania

My spirit cabby alt needed some ra's, so I decided to go to Caledonia. Been there four times now and I've never even made it to CK - anything I come across owns me like no tomorrow :).

Lorth

T

Tasans

Originally posted by vindicat0r
That would be the Spirit resist's you forgot.

ALthough if you left energy low as well Hib pbae'ers will have some fun 2 :0
Err i have 22% spirit.
Nerf smiters ffs :p

D

Dommina

Originally posted by Tasans
Err i have 22% spirit.
Nerf smiters ffs :p

Smite hurts dont it.

Could be wrong but i think it was only the last smite got nerfed so its still pretty effective in BG's.

I certainly had fun in Thid with smite cleric anyway.

M

mrmiagi

Once in odins gate near amg i saw a lonely armsman, 1vs1 i use to win most fights except against shield users and infils.

Had only baseline lvl 40 healer buffs and half end at the start but he still owned me bigtime, i hardly scratched his amor =)
It was kagato btw...

R

riv

in bg1, saw a lone highlander, so i cast and send in my pet, then 4 stealthers jump out and bye bye me!

also been wtfpwned twice so far this morning by susie in df. don't have time to check out what she con's to me, but she only attacks when i'm fighting monsters - i guess so that she knows by bt is down.

wtfpwned tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom