How many people is acceptable to sleep with a year

Jeros

Part of the furniture
discuss :p

it was 4 for me last year and 2 this year, putting me on 10 total at the age of 23

am i a slut? Are my male mates right to mock me? What happend to the days of being a stud if you had lots of sex?

sex is overrated too :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sex is a bit boring/overrated, true, these days(28), as you've pretty much seen/done it all by now.(not tried men, and not gonna...i think...unless i'm bored by 40...ooh song idea!)

This year...umm...3.5 i guess...unless i'm forgeting someone...last year, well, can't remember honestly.

There's no limit, as said above, when you're single.

When in a relationship, it's one and one alone or else you're a bad bad person :eek:

UNLESS!

If you call some woman a slut for sleeping with lots of men, then you're a hypocritical bastard wanker.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
bah, you can't just edit the first post.

Well, my year has been relatively relaxing. I've not really been hunting down that many ladies since my last serious relationship, and im just hoping to find someone who can do more for me than a blowjob.

Still got plenty of time though, so im by no means in a hurry :p

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
If you go over 50 differnt women a year i would call you a man whore :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
10 by 23 is def not a slut or i would be

I've slept with 46 and i'm 25 and i've had 3 relationships that last 4 years and lost my virginity at nearly 17 and i still dont think i am a slut, just enjoyed single life

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
discuss :p

it was 4 for me last year and 2 this year, putting me on 10 total at the age of 23

am i a slut? Are my male mates right to mock me? What happend to the days of being a stud if you had lots of sex?

sex is overrated too :(

The only reason they mock you are because they are jalous man, if they hadn't had 10 in total they are just jalous you have had 10... nothing more to it

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Wonk i'd hate to see what would happen if i hunted them down :eek6:

they're my victims - all mine :flame::flame::flame:

but honestly, I don't like not relying on anyone. I mean, who the fuck is going to do these things when there's no old lady around?

ztkxntm5ndflnzuxn2qwytnhyjk3nju4othmzdawmti.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Quality > quantity :flame:

I prefer two hot women over one hot woman. Thank you very much :kissit:

And if i'm feeling like blackjack, i get two 10s and a 1 :D

The one ofcourse for my roomie. I'm such a giver.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Lifes too short for cheap wine and cheap women...

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
on average last year i slept with 0.082 women per day.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I can't believe people keep count. Sometimes you get it on, sometimes you don't. Whatever you do, imo just try to have fun and be happy with your life.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
imo just try to have fun and be happy with your life.

I know...i wish i could be. Go out almost every week to drink scotch and hook up with a different lady that i made out earlier that night...it's so sad...:(

*thinks*

No wait a minute, gotta quote barney here, my life's awesome! :D

tris-

I can't believe people keep count. Sometimes you get it on, sometimes you don't. Whatever you do, imo just try to have fun and be happy with your life.

when youve slept with as few people as me its not hard to keep count ;)

though i do worry about people with exact numbers like 23 or 37 etc. why do you bother remembering?

TdC

I know...i wish i could be. Go out almost every week to drink scotch and hook up with a different lady that i made out earlier that night...it's so sad...:(

*thinks*

No wait a minute, gotta quote barney here, my life's awesome! :D

nono you're missing my point. sex != happiness in and of itself imo. sure, you can be happy as a monkey with three cocks while shagging loads of woman, but imo you can be equally happy shagging 0 girls.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl i kept count until i was like 18 then i lost the ability to track...possibly this had something to do with the fact that i could go out and get stinking drunk which A) inhibited my ability to count and B) where i was so drunk i bonked anything that moved...and in one case the guy didn't get a chance to move thus elevating the bonking number in to the stratosphere.

i think as long as you dont get all stupid and philosophical and "whoa is me im tainted and will never find a meaningful relationship now!" about it then do whoever/whatever you like however many times you like, if it troubles you dont do it, if it troubles anyone else tell them to mind their own business.

there is no "correct ammount" its not like your making a freekin cake fgs lol.

TdC

though i do worry about people with exact numbers like 23 or 37 etc. why do you bother remembering?

that's my point. surely there's things to so that are more fun than worrying about how many people you've had sex with?

Ez said:
its not like your making a freekin cake fgs lol.

that's what I mean. what she said :)

tris-

that's my point. surely there's things to so that are more fun than worrying about how many people you've had sex with?

yes there is.
i found sex with randoms is about as enjoyable as cutting my balls off and eating them.
i think if i was still a virgin id be getting curious though. i think you need to try it once at least.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
i was so drunk i bonked anything that moved...and in one case the guy didn't get a chance to move

Are you sure it was a guy? and not a peice of furniture? I mean come on Ez :) we normally move atleast a little! :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
nono you're missing my point. sex != happiness in and of itself imo. sure, you can be happy as a monkey with three cocks while shagging loads of woman, but imo you can be equally happy shagging 0 girls.

Drinks. Women. Sex. Scotch. Bars. Whisky.

I think i got the point loud and clear! :D

Or do you mean like, "be happy wth yourself"? :eek7:

Dude...ewwww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom