How many old DAoCers have left for this?

A

Ardrias_Mid

Was just wondering... Might try it out, but want to be sure I have a fair chance of getting some decent c6 going. And who better to help with that than people that played DAoC? :eek:

And umm... 30 day trial...
Is that enough to get a nice feel of the game?

O

old.camillo

Oh my god, it´s that horny stalker Ard ! :cheers:

Just order it, Cush will keep you entertained with quality-c6.

X

xxmaniacxx

DAOC had 30 days trial aswell...

Took me a day or so to get used to the controls, where to hunt, where to get missions etc etc.

The quests and missions are SO much better then daoc. U really fell like u are doing something for your country. Not an endless running as it is in DAOC.

I am on my third day so far and I love it.

Just make sure u have your macros up and ready

N

-Nxs-

Left DAOC too for this - and im not disapointed at all - yes ill miss the PvP aspect, but this will be added to FFXI is 2004 - gives me time to learn the system so thats a good thing.

Dont hesitate - order today !!!! www.gamestop.com

S

Silent Shadow

oh no, not Ardrias :<

Pedofil..
I can see it now "Ardrias cought on tape with Tarutaru's!" :p

N

-Nxs-

What is it with Tarutaru's - i think hume femals are way more cute :)

O

old.Downanael

So you actually have to buy game before you can see do you like it or not :D Hmm nerf wanna try out but dont wanna pay for game what will be useless if i dont like it :) It's anything like Daoc?

C

Cush

Originally posted by old.Downanael
It's anything like Daoc?

Sure hope it aint since im not after another daoc. Bored to the death of that game.

O

old.Dillinja

Might start playing this soon. Left Euro DAoC in February though, left yanky DAoC in June. So I'd be playing this through sheer boredom if I end up buying it.

O

old.tRoG

Until you become addicted and start playing it because you just need to.

L

Lamia Acerbus

Never played DAoC I am an EQ person and still have it, and will pop on now and then i am sure to keep in contact with friends. Also I guess you could say I am a SWg person too, but i soon left that and went back to EQ although did, manage a couple of months playing and a couple just letting it sit there before finally deciding to cancel. *really hopes this doe snot go the same way*

C

Cyfr

Im playing Ard ;)

The contols suck.. but then I was found by a Linkshell member wondering about (god dam im so bad with names. I can't remember your four letter one beginning with X :D)

He told me I could change to the standard MMORPG contols
:clap:

All is well :)

J

jakobi

I came across the box at a local store just today, was really tempting

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by Cyfr

He told me I could change to the standard MMORPG contols
:clap:

All is well :)

How ? I figured out how to go to WSAD but would much rather use the arrow keys for moving around and not chaingint he camera

I

ignore

Godfather,Latino,Furball,Sharwyn,Soulbringer,Lairiodd,Arathor,(and i know im forgetting some :p ) and me, are playing on Pandemonium at mo :)

was wondering wht server aurora was playing on? :eek:

C

Cush

Aurora is on Bismarck and we are ~40 europeans

A

Arathor

Originally posted by ignore
Godfather,Latino,Furball,Sharwyn,Soulbringer,Lairiodd,Arathor
<---- who've took my name :D Damm it :)

Hello ex-daocers. I hope i will join u soon.

S

Sharma

Originally posted by ignore
Godfather,Latino,Furball,Sharwyn,Soulbringer,Lairiodd,Arathor,(and i know im forgetting some :p ) and me, are playing on Pandemonium at mo :)

was wondering wht server aurora was playing on? :eek:

Cool all them guys. :D

Tell em to come to these boards too. :p

Bismark is the designated server for Aurora. :D

M

~Mobius~

Hey Aiyoku. :) Isnt Pandemonium full of Japanese people? There isnt many on Bismarck but I still see people yelling NO ENGLISH and stuff. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom