How many artifacts do you have?

How many artifacts do you have activated on ONE TOON?

• Total voters

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
if more then 20, please state how many you have:D

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
mikke said:
if more then 20, please state how many you have:D

You have more than 20 according to your vote - how!? :p You have 16 gear-slots on your character ( Wielding maximum amount of items ) Why on earth would you have more than 5/8? Or do you mean spread out through all your characters? :p

Equador said:
You have more than 20 according to your vote - how!? :p You have 16 gear-slots on your character ( Wielding maximum amount of items ) Why on earth would you have more than 5/8? Or do you mean spread out through all your characters? :p

Don't use some arti's he's activated? :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Trying to work it out

My sorc-

Croc ring, Traldors, Tarts, Mad scalars, cb, botm, Naliahs, GoV, cb, Atlantis Tablet, Cloudsong

Armsgimp,

Gov, Bots, Atens, Spear of the kings, cb,

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
i got 22 activated artifacts on my minstrel Lawrence:p cba to list them all:p

and yes, i do mean "how many artifacts do you have activated on ONE TOON:p"

northernmonkey

Loyal Freddie
i kinda try and limit my toons to about 5 artis in use, as im quite tight and dont want to spend all my cash on repairing them.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
my signature shows what arties I have on which chars ;O Don't want to copy/paste

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
13. All level 10. And that was when it was still a pain to xp them. Such a waste of my time!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Graendel said:
13. All level 10. And that was when it was still a pain to xp them. Such a waste of my time!

Unlike spawning all those dye merchants, of course?

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
On my Cleric:

Alvarus Leggings, Aten's Shield, Atlantis Tablet, Band of Stars, Battler, Belt of the Moon, Bracer of Zo'Arkat, Bruiser, Ceremonial bracer, Cloudsong, Croc tear ring, Crown of Zahur, Cyclopse eye shield, Dream Sphere, Egg of youth, Eirene's Hauberk, Gem of lost memoires, Guard of Valor, Healer's Embrace Cloak, Jacina's Sash, Kalare's necklace, Scalars, Malice, Orion's Belt, Ring of Fire, Ring of Unyielding will, Scepter of the Meritorious, Scorpion tail ring, Staff of the gods.

So 29 in total and most level 10.
Wanted to get as many as possible when ToA started as I didn't know then what I could use in templates and what not ;)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Wanted to get as many as possible when ToA started as I didn't know then what I could use in templates and what not ;)

And it's funny you ended up using Aten's Shield and Ring of Unyielding Will. Very stylish, Moshi.

E_E

Loyal Freddie
Cleric:
GoV - eirenes hauberk - battler - malice - bruiser - scepter - zo - CB - CS - HE - EoY - AT - Belt of moon - jacinas - Winged helm - Croc ring - Ring uf unyelding - Zahur crown - Scorp tail ring - staff of god - scallers might be soem others aswell not sure..

Other alts only have those needed in the temp, about 5 on each on 4 alts

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
think im on 23 on minstrel now- all 10 and all done pre patch :( such a waste of time

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
1 active artifact in my template, Eerie darkness stone.

2 in my un-equipped rh/lh slots for the /use abilities only. Bruiser and Cyclops.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Equador said:

I know alot of ppl that farm with Eriny's and RvR with AT. Down to situation really.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Worst case I know is Cenedra :) warden and former guildy of mine..34 L10 artis PRE easymode patch ;) only missin NSB and EP I think...but those suck to get Imo :)

/Dracus

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
think i got 12 or 13 on inf, but thats becous i been both slash and thrust. Think i use around 5-7 now. Other 3 toons its around 5-10

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
hmm

GoV, GSV, MSG, Scalars, malice, battler, golm, eds, TD, fool's, braggarts, SoM, Harpy cloak, oglidarsh, BoS, Golden Spear, WH, band of stars, RoD & Orien's belt - activated

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
12 I use on bard:

cs, cb, boz, battler, malice, CES, gov, foppish, wh, ctr, js, eoy

6 on my vamp:

gsv, gs, golm, ms, som, og's belt

Tosi

Fledgling Freddie
i've got quite many on my sorc, too lazy to log in and count :>. have remade template few times with various arties. + i got necyomancian talisman artifact! :)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Graendel said:
And it's funny you ended up using Aten's Shield and Ring of Unyielding Will. Very stylish, Moshi.

Yes but Graendel you know Looks > all, hench why your Cleric uses the Oceanus BP! :p

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
My warden has got the followin
Healers embrace
Guard of valour
Mad scalars
Spear of kings
Alvs legs
Scorp ring
Croc ring
CB
Snatcher
Egg of youth
Oglards belt
Winged helm
Band of stars
Battler
Malice
Sceptor
Cyclops shield
Atlantis tablet
Crown of zahur
Hfc (got book and enc) :p
and got book/enc for Wings dive,Cs,BoZ and TD which im gonna get soon so i spose 20+
sorry i know its an alb forum :)

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
5-10 in average...

some has more, some has less... two of them only got 1 arti

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Yes but Graendel you know Looks > all, hench why your Cleric uses the Oceanus BP! :p

I have 99 qual bp
I no scared of bird
Egg give good salvage!

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
have about 20+ artifact s in 2 templates on one toon just in case my smite cleric 44 smite need to be 31 reju cleric then i need all kind of other artifacts and cloth

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
i got 11 on me mincer and 9 on me infil.. some of them i dont use they just lays in the vault keeper caus i had it to help level up the chars etc (orions, golm etc)

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
I got this on my arms:
EH, CES, Ring of unyielding Will, CB, Band of Stars, Wings dive, SoK(spear), SoK(shield), WH, Belt of Sun, Harpy Cloak, SoM, Goddes' Necklace, Maddening Scallars, Dream Sphere
soon getting: Battler, Malice, GoLM prolly for my pole temp
on my friar:
Nailahs, Tarts, CB, BoZ, Traldors, EoY, Battler, CES, Healer Embrace

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom