how maintain the keep at 10

W

Wrldspwan

hmm,what shammy are u guys talking about? :)
the screen axtanax posted is of a caster so cant see why deathlbows and rp/kill is that hard to get.

i might be blind but didnt see any shammy pics and ppl started taling bout some shammy after axtanax posted the screen of the caster

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
CoDo said:
I mean that do rp farm is sign that they are unskilled and need do rp farm for get others RAs, and this thing you could see in a 8vs8 or 1vs1, yes more RR giv more dmg, but...

Unskilled guy will be forever an Unskilled guy...

With love Codacx!!

Didnt you do rp farming?

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
Yes Ruzdo, but a irl friend abused of my acc for do it for get his own rps, the char used to get this rps was Pycara a thane, and this pics was posted in Nexus forums and there you can read that my mincer was everytime dead, so from floor i couldnt get any rps...

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
CoDo said:
Yes Ruzdo, but a irl friend abused of my acc for do it for get his own rps, the char used to get this rps was Pycara a thane, and this pics was posted in Nexus forums and there you can read that my mincer was everytime dead, so from floor i couldnt get any rps...

I was talking about the time in that set grp thing of yours in horde i believe, the pic when you all have ur clothes off and look very guilty :m00:

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
I was talking about the time in that set grp thing of yours in horde i believe, the pic when you all have ur clothes off and look very guilty :m00:

Yes you are right Ruzdo, but like i told in my last post, my mincer was everytime dead... so my acc was abused to do rpfarm... that all... if you want beleave me is ok, if you wont do it... that thing happend long time ago... you have to decide, but imo is a bit later...

Pycara was banned by goa 3 days if im not remember bad, cos goa saw the logs and they saw that others chars didnt get any rps, so... was a f...... abuse of our accs...

Amildin said:

There was a group of people without their clothes.. and I wasn't invited?! .. maybe thats why they were guilty.. they forgot to invite me?

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
Thats nothing compared to the old ones Skold and Ballad used to make, ah good times :)

we should make a thread about that...a collection of camlann flame screens :)

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Tankgirl said:
we should make a thread about that...a collection of camlann flame screens :)

Skolds are still on his site :)

Old threads always make me sad about how retarded camlann turned out compared to what they used to be :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom