how maintain the keep at 10

GaRRapiTa

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm, no Axty, before i "leave" pvp i saw all Javea's menbers in CS(Castle Sauvage) making pl rps, a menber of spanniard was make screenshoots and recorded they making it, but he is alwais down in daoc, and cant givf those screenshoots to post here:mad:

-----------------
Zhelgahdix: Healer rr7L8
Garrapita: Bluntmaster rr5L6
Cifra: Eld-Ns-Bot rr4:p

DaPala

Fledgling Freddie
these days, quite many peeps seem to be farming arpees, javea not being an exception...just check LWRP stats and you'll see characters with 250k that use to do like 5k a day...

Epo

Loyal Freddie
the 2 characters are used to defend their keep...
there are many ppl trying to raid javea but imo they have to many animists and i think it is possible to have 60k lw with only defending a keep

Bladekiller

Fledgling Freddie
naaaa , i tryed raid once their keep ,
they were 12 with 7animist 2 wl 1 ranger 1 healer 1 drood fop bot :sex:

gratzzz on skillz Oo , pets on window bug cant hit pets and we die Oo

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
Bladekiller said:
naaaa , i tryed raid once their keep ,
they were 12 with 7animist 2 wl 1 ranger 1 healer 1 drood fop bot :sex:

gratzzz on skillz Oo , pets on window bug cant hit pets and we die Oo

in a fg one kill is 250rp, for get 65k you need 260 kills reward, i don t think it s easy to do it inside a keep in only 1 week
:eek6:

Epo

Loyal Freddie
i saw the shrooming gothwaite aswell... but 50k+ is quite odd these days..

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
yeah but the deathblows and 741 rps/kill kinda isnt

@axty: just report that shit, goa can see if he just got lucky and soloed a whole bunch of people

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
normal rps for a good shammy at primetime fyi

look at the clock, 5 am. it s this the primetime?
xenkor: i don t know if you play often in camlann, but have you ever see any jave in solo?(except fotm and hidden classes)

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
Ever heard of timezones? Fucking idiot :twak:

no comment, say bye to the account

btw javea are all french, so there is an hour of difference than italy:D

enkor said:
----> rightnow

yes, it my hope

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
nope i roxor and sometimes make posts that contribute to the greater good of the community

have a fluffle:fluffle:

on topic: rp farming kills the essence of this game and should be permaban on firs toffence, specially on large scale. Everybody i know have killed their buffbot or vica versa to get home quick but large scale rp farming is perma ban imo

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
not like rp farming on camlann is anything except preparation for chartransfer or mordred cluster :(

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
hoping for 4th realm option, ability to port into cluster on amagron. Along with removing NF zones from camlann

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
Axtanax said:
in a fg one kill is 250rp, for get 65k you need 260 kills reward, i don t think it s easy to do it inside a keep in only 1 week
:eek6:

When i gone from camlann, i have been checking Duskwave somedays, irl friends told me about Mofeta was doing rp farm, cos in duskwave you could see that he has 250k rps per week, well after check this sometimes, i could confirm that Duskwave was fixed yet, there exit a bug, Mofeta was inactive on camlann like me, and my clerc you could read in LWRP about 13k only, and i was totally inactive, about Garrapita reply i was looking his screen and i saw all deadspams, was a BD, cant remember the name and was Amorina who recorded or has this screenshots, but i cant contack with him.

Javea maybe do rp farm, like most ppl done in camlann when we go to farm with our BBs to somewhere and killed them when we finish and has more time for do others things, and im not defending Javea...

I mean that do rp farm is sign that they are unskilled and need do rp farm for get others RAs, and this thing you could see in a 8vs8 or 1vs1, yes more RR giv more dmg, but...

Unskilled guy will be forever an Unskilled guy...

With love Codacx!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom