How long have the subscription pages been down ?

S

Spyf

<insert major whine about GOA, coz im to pissed to write anything>
+1

S

syngress

now this is just unbeliveable, the pages where up for about 10 mins (I was lucky enough to get renewed in time) and now they have some news on the site saying the accounts pages are down again.....come on GOA sort it out people actually want to give you some money, you shouldnt make it so hard for them.

Syngress

S

scarffs

Subscription pages problem
[2003-15-07]

While we were hoping for a fast resolution of the problem, it seems that the subscription pages will have to stay down a bit longer. We are sorry for the inconveniences. We will update you as soon as we receive more news.

Errm come on...they ahve been down for the fourth day now, and now they only become vaguely aware of the problem ?
If you run a games company, YOU DONT GET TO HAVE A WEEKEND AND MONDAY ON TOP ! People want to play ffs, and especially when they arent working = when you can be arsed to deal with problems.

FFS

R

Rory4

Try more like 8th day.

Unless you're counting the French holiday + weekend.

S

Spyf

IMO all days count.
Its a 24/7 game and support should be as well.
AARRRGGGHHHHHHH

L

lofff

Originally posted by Cybwyn
I sent a message to Rightnow, asking when they'll be available....

Response (CS) 07/14/2003 12:59 PM
Dear customer,

Subscription pages are under maintenance, they will be available soon as possible.

For more infos, may you please visit our official website: www.camelot-europe.com.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

So that's that all cleared up then. :rolleyes:

hahaha

i like the For more infos, may you please visit our official website..blahblah bit ^^ My answer is way more helpful tho:

Response (CS) 07/15/2003 02:09 PM
Hello,

Subscription pages are temporarily unreachable due to a maintenance.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

S

scarffs

Originally posted by Cybwyn
Yes, back up now so go and use them before they break again. ;)

Boehoe so true your comment...
I thought it was sarcastic, but you are a visionary :(

R

Rubric

Stops people cancelling subs as well as renewing.

X

xrn

Got in too, but i'm still getting this:

Your transaction is being processed…

Reconnect yourself in the ‘My account’ directory in about 3 hours to check the state of your login and GAME password. If the state is not ‘Ok’, please access one more time to the secure payment form.

The DAoC team.

:mad:

V

Vaire

right, i can get in, but it refused the CC i've been using to pay my account with since day one.... great going GOA.... :(

J

JoxerTheMighty

My sub is running out in a few days...they better have those pages fixed by then.

And if not.........I heard something called "summer" is going on in RL - might check it out then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom