How long have the subscription pages been down ?

S

stunned

And why doesnt GOA want my money :( It seem so third world ...

R

Rubric

Judging by the amount of new players id say its been down about 2 months.

C

cattebrie

Your transaction is being processed…

Reconnect yourself in the ‘My account’ directory in about 3 hours to check the state of your login and GAME password. If the state is not ‘Ok’, please access one more time to the secure payment form.

The DAoC team.
this is what i have been getting since 9am on the 9th of july...2 days ago

B

brite

i just noticed the prices have bloody increased ? wtf

and i click on the 3 motnhs one and next page it said 6 month so i cliked back and now im getting the message what u have been getting looks like they dont want people to play

J

Jupitus

Probably this new European law about VAT for overseas subs such as this. Check the news when it comes out guys....

B

brite

yeh just read... stipid law... :(

hope i only have to wait a couple of hours and not days like you :S

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Jupitus
Probably this new European law about VAT for overseas subs such as this. Check the news when it comes out guys....

news arived, they claim prices have not changed...

R

Rory4

I tried getting into the suscription pages just now. They're still down (!). The only item I can find on the DAoC - Britain website about it is that the company providing billing services is working on the problem. Seems a bit strange to me that it's taking them so long to get them back up. I guess they don't work Saturdays? Either that or they really don't want our money.

F

Fiazco

How long has the subscription page been down??
Says it's under maintenance. I want to give them some money so I can play - I hit 50 for the 1st time last night and now i can't play !!
I can't find any news on why this has happened or when it will be resolved - I suppose i'll just have to keep trying :(
Can't even access the "Polls" either.
Oh well I'll have to give SWG another try. Could be Bye BYE DAoC :(

Cheers all :/

D

Driwen

it was 32 euros for me(3 months), which was more than last time. But last time was before may, which is when they increased the subs:p. So 5 euros more, which is prolly what the increase prolly is supposed to be.
Btw didnt americans already pay vat to goa, as i am paying the french vat, while I live in the netherlands?

I

iolaire

Grr, the stupid subscription page is still down. I wanted to come back and play some, but I guess it won't be this weekend in any case...

iolaire-pissed-off

X

xrn

Originally posted on www.camelot-europe.com
Subscription Problem :

For some days now we have been receiving an increasing amount of messages from players having some trouble with subscribing to DAoC. After investigation, we found out that the number of "refused" subscription (which usually happens when there is a problem with your payment information, your bank or the billing process) is above normal. The company handling the online billing process, Bibit, is working on the problem and hopefully will fix it soon.
Meanwhile, if you are unable to subscribe, the only solution at this time is to try with another mean of payment (different credit card, etc). We will inform you as soon as there are changes in this situation.

I haven't been able to open my account for 5 days now, and the sub pages are always closed on sunday.

D

Dook_Pug

Heh, my Chanters account ran out this morning, doesn't look like I'll be playing it any time soon. :<

C

Cybwyn

Subs pages still down.

Still, nice of GOA to keep us up to speed on what's going on....

....oh wait, they haven't.

S

scarffs

+1

Still down

No update

Guess they're working so hard on it noone there has 30 secs to inform their paying customers.
They must have plenty of cash to treat us this way.

R

Rory4

I just checked again and the billing is still down. I wonder how long it will take them to get the boards back up considering that every day that goes by will see them losing players (whether the players are resuscribing, continuing their suscriptions, or are just starting the game). This will be a huge financial hit since the European player population is the second largest for the game. I wonder how long it will take before Mythic starts screaming at GOA, or GOA starts screaming at the billing company. That's probably when we will see the boards come back up :) A company might not care about happy players, but it will care about not getting money.

S

Spyf

Fuck you GOA fuck you very much.

Account closed and cant renew it :rolleyes:

Quess you <GOA> dont want to earn money you fucking frog eaters :eek:

I'll give it a couple of days then I start looking for new games coz this will do it for me, if they dont make the shit work.

R

Rollie_David

Very lame, 2 accounts closed today due to me needing to change craditcard and pages down, kinda worrying whena company can let its subscription pages be down for so long.

C

Cybwyn

I sent a message to Rightnow, asking when they'll be available....

Response (CS) 07/14/2003 12:59 PM
Dear customer,

Subscription pages are under maintenance, they will be available soon as possible.

For more infos, may you please visit our official website: www.camelot-europe.com.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

So that's that all cleared up then. :rolleyes:

R

Rory4

I don't think that blaming the fact that GOA is French will get us anywhere. After all, there are plenty of anglophonic companies that mismanage things just as much :D Anyhow, it's just best to go to another game until GOA gets it sorted out. Or whatever they're doing.

F

Fiazco

I wrote to them last night and this is the response I got :

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 48 hours.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.
----------------------------------------
Now when I try to access the accounts page I get this message:

Dark Age of Camelot subscription

The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.
We are sorry for the inconvenience
------------------------------------------
Anyone manage to get on yet? Is there a mighty zerg of people trying to access at the same time - like when SI came out?

oh well I'll try again later

A

Athralmall

My account closed today, can't access the subs pages to renew my subs for another 3 months.

In my opinion, this sort of thing should be high priority, yet goa's subs pages seem to be up and down more often than...well...some lift somewhere.

GOA's indifferent attitude doesn't help - "We know it's down, it'll be working whenever we can be bothered to fix it"

:flame:

Luckily for GOA it coinsided with a bit of a heat-wave here in the UK :D

Just, for pete's sake (who is pete?) sort it out please.

C

Cybwyn

Yes, back up now so go and use them before they break again. ;)

O

old.Hardbein

same here....still that "maintenance shit" - message :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom