How long can u hold your breath for ?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
91.15!

anyone else hold their breath when theres an underwater bit on a movie? i do it just to see if its doable or it its been unrealistically edited lol i can hold my breath all the time when briget fonda's underwater in lake placid Oo

georgie

FH is my second home

Bleh, used to be able to hold it for 3-4 minutes when I was younger. Goes to show what 20 years of smoking does to you. :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
102 seconds.. thats pretty decent. Few months since i ran or trained anything whatsoever.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
You can hold your breath for longer if you hyperventilate before hand ;)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
You can hold your breath for longer if you hyperventilate before hand ;)

lol i did a bit but then i remembered you can faint from that so i got scared and stopped.

*points to pikeh*

see, look it happened to him!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
You can hold your breath even longer if you cheat by pretending to hold your breath but actually breathing really really quietly through your nose !!

hahah !! :D

oh :(

pikeh

Resident Freddy
You can hold your breath even longer if you cheat by pretending to hold your breath but actually breathing really really quietly through your nose !!

hahah !! :D

oh :(

lol :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
As long as i can wank *nods like a man* Yes, that's right, the whole one minute!

Gonna try now how long for reals.

By the way, if you stick your head in water or hold water in mouth(no Bahu, not if you hold THAT in mouth), you can hold your breath longer as the natural instincts kick in.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
got to 90, thats not too bad considering i'm asthmatic and I farted half way through it, He!:p

Alex/Gwadien

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
98 something secs.. i kind of missed to press the button. And I DONT want to try that again. :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
2 and a bit hours from my last post and I'm still going!!1 rahhh

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
aww fs! rofl i was doing it while reading then the farting quote made me laugh, goto start again

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
yeah i got to 30 and dont want to do it any longer lol, i got asthma and dont like the idea of not breathing:p

Amanita

Part of the furniture
When I was a teen: 2 and a half minutes.

Now I am far less active and don't play an instrument so it would be a lot less.

I remember it because it was longer than Lara Croft :p

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
RAWR!!!
Holder *breathes* of the *breathes* record so far!!!
*breathes* Bow down to me tbh :worthy:
I got to 133.45, I don't know how :p

got to 90, thats not too bad considering i'm asthmatic and I farted half way through it, He!:p

Alex/Gwadien

Alex you dirty little sketty boy, your sick, ring me tomorrow tbh you filthy vermin rat!!!
<3

Love you e-mum btw :D:D

echome

Fledgling Freddie
103. With a bit of snus in the mouth aswell hehe. Stopped smoking fags 1months ago and according to some tests the doctor did it looks like I've never smoked. Only been a smoker for 4years though.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh yeah, just a reminder, close your nose with your fingers as if you don't, you'll be breathing and "cheating", in a slight amount.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy

12 years ago i could hold my breath around 5 min. I blame it on the cigars.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Oh yeah, just a reminder, close your nose with your fingers as if you don't, you'll be breathing and "cheating", in a slight amount.

Fah! Are you trying to tell me my time of 14 hours and 28 minutes (still counting) is disqualified?! :(

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
My lungs still hurt a little from doing that yesterday. :( And a colleague told me today I'm acting strange, like not myself. Hmm.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Fah! Are you trying to tell me my time of 14 hours and 28 minutes (still counting) is disqualified?! :(

Oh no, just subtract, say, 5%?

Just do the doubletime with nose open and it's fine!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
RAWR!!!
Holder *breathes* of the *breathes* record so far!!!
*breathes* Bow down to me tbh :worthy:
I got to 133.45, I don't know how :p

Alex you dirty little sketty boy, your sick, ring me tomorrow tbh you filthy vermin rat!!!
<3

Love you e-mum btw :D:D

e-son...this is because your young and fit and havent ruined your body with fags n booze...give it another *counts on fingers* 20 years and you too can be a gasping nerd like the rest of us!

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
e-son...this is because your young and fit and havent ruined your body with fags n booze...give it another *counts on fingers* 20 years and you too can be a gasping nerd like the rest of us!
I've seen fags more healthy than a straight person, being sick has nothing to do with your sexual orientation :p

I'm feeling very gay today. :p

Everz

FH is my second home
i got 25 secs and couldnt go on anymore... hmm...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i got 25 secs and couldnt go on anymore... hmm...

Isn't that like, quite usual for you?

Yes it was a sexual reference.
Yes it was towards that short fuse in your pants.
Yes it was cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom