how long can u go inactive for?

D

deygos

if i dont renew my subs how long is it before your chars get deleted (if they do that at all anymore) is it 3months or 6months or...

H

heilel

It's supposed to be 6 months, but I've heard people who've been gone for a year have been able to reactivate their account.

After saying that, there was an official announcement recently that said inactive accounts before the up coming 1.62 patch might not be able to be reactivated after the patch goes live...Or something like that anyway.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Pretty much indefinately. I dont think GOA have deleted any chars yet.

U

Urme the Legend

Originally posted by heilel

After saying that, there was an official announcement recently that said inactive accounts before the up coming 1.62 patch might not be able to be reactivated after the patch goes live...Or something like that anyway.

No.. deleted characters before 1.62 couldn't be restored when 1.62 goes live.

Hehe.. just think about it.. can'r reactivate a inactive account after a patch?! .. how many people wouldn't send GOA some nukes if that would be true :)

H

heilel

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
No.. deleted characters before 1.62 couldn't be restored when 1.62 goes live.

Hehe.. just think about it.. can'r reactivate a inactive account after a patch?! .. how many people wouldn't send GOA some nukes if that would be true :)

Ah OK, that sounds more logical..

D

deffy

I think the 6 month thing is just to say don't blame us if your char isn't there after that but as whoodoo says I don't think they've deleted any yet, but the 1.62 thing is true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom