How is your guild?

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
Since the mass desertion our level 13 guild has dropped to 53 members, the total not including alts, and we're struggling to recruit more. Are you guys having the same problems? And what level are you at? And what server?

charl8tan

Fledgling Freddie
At the start we had really nice activity, the majority of our players coming from WoW. We lost a few who re-rolled Destruction (who've since then re-rolled Order on a different server....awesome stuff), others that went back to WoW and finally some who have just put it on hold until it's a bit more polished (stability and system requirements being a major factor there).

End result, we have between 5 and 10 "active" (I'm using the term loosely) players. Guild level 19 on KEP, level 40 Archmage myself and torn between trying to recruit and breathe life back into the Guild (I'm loathe to considering how few we are at present - doesn't feel like a Guild at all at the moment) or leaving and finding myself a new home/friends.

Meh!

00dave

At the start we had really nice activity, the majority of our players coming from WoW. We lost a few who re-rolled Destruction (who've since then re-rolled Order on a different server....awesome stuff), others that went back to WoW and finally some who have just put it on hold until it's a bit more polished (stability and system requirements being a major factor there).

End result, we have between 5 and 10 "active" (I'm using the term loosely) players. Guild level 19 on KEP, level 40 Archmage myself and torn between trying to recruit and breathe life back into the Guild (I'm loathe to considering how few we are at present - doesn't feel like a Guild at all at the moment) or leaving and finding myself a new home/friends.

Meh!

Sounds very familiar indeed. Had some rl friends who decided that they prefered to play destro, which does appear to be the biggest fault with the game if you ask me. We were all mostly coming form WoW too.

How is the overall activity on k8p these days, I'm on axe bite pass and only the ruskie guilds are doing anything. Damn reds.

00dave

the one that came about the same time that people had to start paying.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Roo - it's going to affect guilds with *ahem* a lower average age than ours, you old fart :D

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Flourishing.. quite a few decent order guilds on our server so hopefully we'll end up with a nice alliance too :)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Still growing, albeit slowly now. Our guild leader has decided the game is not for him though, which is sad :(

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
This game will not hit critical mass until at least 3-4 months after launch, when more people are hitting 40 and the game starts to show why RvR > WoW shite PvP.

People that play for the first month, whine and leave are absolutely no loss tbh.

Don't think of it as a loss, think of it as saving you future grief if people have left when they have to start paying subs :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I think its wise to create alliances at this point. KEP is full of daoc guild so its small communities of players (obviously there are exceptions), however if they ally it will mean their guilds do not need to 'recruit'.

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
Got a few inactive but got 10ish online every night.

gordro

Fledgling Freddie
20-30 or so Active (daily)

30-40 or so logging on a couple of times during the week (including the active)

Not really lost many players, those that CBA to pay the 8 squids didnt really want to play anyway, so its not that much of a loss (it's not like the ORVR guys left - just the scenario and PvE peeps)

White Rose - KEP

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
NP had 40ish members (10+ are alts) almost level 25 before my subs ran out

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Succi you and the other Nolby Pride people not carrying on with the game?

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
NFD have less people online than we did, but it's still nicely active. Possibly some of the smaller guilds that have dropped down to too few members will disband and bolster the larger guilds.

The server itself seems great - people playing at all levels, no queues but enough to get frequent scens and world RvR activity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom