How is your bar set up ?

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Huge being something to do with his camera maybe ? :eek: (wild guess)

Tart being Tartarous gift

Ass being Brite.

Brite

Banned
Haggus said:
Huge being something to do with his camera maybe ? :eek: (wild guess)

Tart being Tartarous gift

Ass being Brite.

ass - assist, assm - assist maker, tart - tartaros, tri - pet formation, huge - pet spacing

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I used to use /stick /face on my Qbar, however a while ago, shortly after my first video, I started using mouse buttons for them, found it much, much easier.

At the moment I'm pondering completely changing my qbars and qbinds - I think I'm a little inefficient in the way that I use qbinds, so I'm going to have to have a little look at it while I wait for my new template to get sorted :)

I think that seeing someone else's Qbar can help some people, where as others will prefer to find thier own way of doing things - I'd say that using someone else's Qbar setup as a start and going from there will give you a good start, but might make you a little 'set in your ways', and this can be real bad for you later on, the better way by far (in my opinion) is to setup your own qbar from scratch, clear the bars, think what you'll need, make a setup, play it for a day and see what works well and what needs changing, after a bit of work and a few weeks of trying it you'll get there :)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie

well this is how mine looks like...

still use /face and /stick un qbar and the nr are buttons to change qbar.... :p

i have face and stick on my mouse but cba to press... at somepoint i have to get rid of the sticks and faces on qbar... tho have played like that for 2 years soon.
some qbars have changed a lil bit couse of arti binds and stuff.

the most upper gbar is full of health and endu pots usually.

prob change ALOT when i get a new template... new ras and stuff.

and who said rangers cant get fg rvr.... :D atleast im not stealth zerging...

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Here's mine ^^

sshot013.jpg

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i got /stick on - and sprint on = so its near qbar keys

i'll stick a screenie up tonight when i am home from work

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Spirits along the back, champagne in the cooler and a healthy selection of fine ales on tap. And absolutley no trendy bottled shite allowed. :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom