How is the writing going Damini?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Just wondered, how many chapters/pages have you written so far? I'm asking in a kind of let-freddyshouse-occupants-contribute-to-the-story kind of way :D

You know we're all dying to see it published, I will definitely be buying a copy.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Hey Tom :) It's not going too badly, I'd say once I type up all my scraps of paper and notes I'm about two thirds through, so just the final section to write of the first book. I've already got an opening for the second book too, which is nice, takes the pressure off a bit. The first one is due out summer 2005, which feels astoundingly distant and worryingly close all at the same time! I'm also getting two kittens soon, so I'm approaching my dream of being the old woman with pens in her hair and umpteen cats pooing in the neighbours garden.

EDIT:// Thats the cats that poo in the neighbours garden. Not me.

EDIT2:// Unless they really hack me off.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
good good, can't wait.

Re kittens, get them from a cat rescue centre, the one I got them from gave me a £20 per kitten discount on the cost of spaying. You might have to wait a few months, winter isn't really kitten season (er.. if there is such a thing :D)

Damini

Part of the furniture
Well, I have to wait until I get paid anyway (still not seen any money yet) so I can buy a new front door, and then carve a cat sized hole in it to put a catflap in. One cat will be Siamese (Agatha Tibbles) and one shall be a rescue cat (Toocie) - two cats so they can keep each other company, and cuddle up together for adorable photo opportunities. I have this all mapped out. And on Sundays they will wear clothes.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Damini said:
And on Sundays they will wear clothes.

I worry about you sometimes.....

Whatever you do - don't get six of the fuckers. Your house will smell like piss forevermore....

:(

Sar

Part of the furniture
Our's already does, and we only have one.

But it's evil as fuck though.

:eek:

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I still want some kittens, but I fear for the safty of my exposed wiring .... Oh, and the safty of the kittens of course ;)

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Never fear for the safety of your cat.
They may look cute and cuddly but never forget there is a monster inside!!
Saw a German shepherd run towards my cat once and instead of running away like you expect a cat to do, my cat attacked the dog and chased it off. Been calling my cat godzilla ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom