How is the status on Albion?

A

Avena

I was thinking about making a char here to go for 50 but wanted to ask before I do so.

How is the status of the realm? I don't wan't to be the serging uber leet realm I wan't to be the balanced one or the one that needs help :) cause if I come I'm helping right?

How are alliances/guilds working together in a big event?

Thank you for your time.

ps. You can say whatever about your realm or others on this server :)

H

Heffer

Its reasonable! as u can see from previous posts that im sure you've looked at, we have our ups and downs, but who doesnt, come on over its all a good experience! as for big events/hunts alot of it depends on whos leading it. When it comes to realm defence tho i will grow a fat head for our realm as lately a lot of the realm has been out there defending relics (keep retakes could yet improve) but its a balanced realm just dont make a scout for a 1st character :p
come over to pryd/alb its good realm and a lot of nice people, however if you run into me......run the other way i have a tendancy to scare people! hehe!
Come on over :)

N

-naetha-

Prydwen/Albion is generally a nice frendly realm to level up in (well lets face it you're gonna spend more time levelling up than RvRing - well to start with at least ;))
RvR at the moment is probably similar to Excal what with keep-takes and corpse summoners, but its certainly active :) Obviously we get some people who zerg a lot, but if you don't live in Emain, its fairly easy to avoid that :)
Alliances are generally well organised, as is proved by our responses to 3 am relic raids where we were able to have ~120 Albs to defend Excalibur in about 15 minutes :great:
Generally people work together and are usually happy to help out, although you always get some who spoil the fun.
In terms of balancing, I'd say we are a fairly balanced realm, it just depends how and where you play - Nolby Pride are currently making us reconsider our RvR tactics, but they could probably have done with a bump anyway ;)

Hope you have fun here, and just ignore Heffer...everyone knows he's justa teddy-bear in a tin can :clap:

Nae

M

mirieth

I think it would be fair to say that Prydwen is fairly balanced, at the moment. Albion has the Strength Relics, Midgard the Power Relics.

Albion is a nice play to be at the moment, in my opinion. The only problem you may come accross being finding groups in the 24-40 level range. A lot of people are simply levelling to 24 only for BG alts or being powerleveled to 50. Otherwise, Albion has its fair share of idiots, like any other realm I should guess, but also a lot of good people so nothing really to worry about in that respect.

All in all, I'd say you'd be making a sound choice rolling an Alb. character :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by mirieth
I think it would be fair to say that Prydwen is fairly balanced, at the moment. Albion has the Strength Relics, Midgard the Power Relics.

You call that balanced?;)

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

Of course it is Sicko... Hibernia have your ego to boost them :p

<waves and ducks>

;)

N

Nightchill

+ we have Avalon City (a dungeon of great fun to do 40-50 :) ).

M

mirieth

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

Yes. What I forgot to amend that with was: "...and Hibernia are in need of an almighty *THWACK*ing with the nerfbat, so having no Relics goes some way to achieve this."

:m00:

p.s. do you ever play Animul anymore? I kind of gave up on Camlann as it got so depressing, plus the fact there were hardly ever any BWF'ers online... :(

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Naw... may the little dorf bugger rest in peace. :(

It was fun while it lasted, tho. :D

H

Heffer

Originally posted by -naetha-

Hope you have fun here, and just ignore Heffer...everyone knows he's justa teddy-bear in a tin can :clap:

Nae

Pffft!! its...its....not true.....

<goes and runs to his owner for a cuddle>

A

Avena

Looks like it's kinda ALOT alive here :) and sounds all good. I could be making a char there :) and don't worry about me making a scout, got a 50 hunter already and I'm intrested in a minstrel/sorc :)

Thanks alot for your responde.

This Avalon city you talk off, alot of ppl there? easy to get a group for a good group char? :)

M

mirieth

Originally posted by Avena

This Avalon city you talk off, alot of ppl there? easy to get a group for a good group char? :)

From 40 onwards, yes. It is, from what I've heard, one of if not the best place to xp.

S

speshneeds

Originally posted by mirieth
From 40 onwards, yes. It is, from what I've heard, one of if not the best place to xp.

still cant beat DF xp imo :p

But i moved here from mid/excali and am really loving it. People much nicer here and if you avoid emain its pretty awesome rvr too!

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by speshneeds
still cant beat DF xp imo :p

But i moved here from mid/excali and am really loving it. People much nicer here and if you avoid emain its pretty awesome rvr too!

They are? :eek:

O

old.Atrox

agree matt, Mid\Excal were a very nice place when you turned off all public channels.

P

Piojo

Imo Hibernia need more peeps just not more chanters!

O

old.GeForce

<waves to Avena>

need any help starting in Albion, give us a shout, k? :)

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by old.Atrox
agree matt, Mid\Excal were a very nice place when you turned off all public channels.

Been ok for me so far. Hmmmm o_O

O

old.Downanael

Albs...balanced..well 50% BW whiners,40% exploit users and 10% good players :rolleyes:

Taking relics on christmas eve :puke: there about 6-8 albs i actually respect..

A

Avena

Then I must join those 10% I guess :D

Gonna see what I'm gonna do hehe :) but maby I will cya :D

O

old.Sko

Avalon City >> df in terms of exp - leveled my cleric there 45-46 in almost no time.

O

old.mattshanes

That area is good but there is also and ultimate exp area....

O

old.windforce

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
And 0.00001% of people sending LOL! ^^

make that 0.00002%

sorc and mincer are both nice classes to play. Especially after 1.60 when they get some loving

A

Aravis

Originally posted by old.Downanael
Albs...balanced..well 50% BW whiners,40% exploit users and 10% good players :rolleyes:

Taking relics on christmas eve :puke: there about 6-8 albs i actually respect..

Hibs...balanced.. 100% unable to get facts right.

Relic raid started on the 23rd of December and took 4 hours, 4 hours during which not one Hib apparently noticed a load of Albs bashing on the doors.

No exploits required... (and of course you run round telling all your fellow hibbies to not abuse LOS?)

P

Piojo

Originally posted by Aravis

No exploits required... (and of course you run round telling all your fellow hibbies to not abuse LOS?)

I dont think you have any ground to stand on with that comment.

A

Aravis

Originally posted by Piojo
I dont think you have any ground to stand on with that comment.

I've never come on here and whined about abuse of LoS by any realm...

Users who are viewing this thread