How is the RvR nowdays?

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
I mainly want to know about the FG rvr :fluffle:

Hear alot of diffrence opinions. Some say it´s as usual, another say none plays and some even say there are more ppl now since wow came.

Any new guilds? TT,FC,SF,LA,Syn still play?

Atm the FG Defiance that played in the GG are playing WoW, dont know what we will do when catacombs are out, we will see what happends.

Bloodclot

Banned
when we RvR with village people we have an average 2-3 FG fights in the evening. rest is just zerg farming or being farmed by zergs (IF there are zergs out) or low rr groups farming, or roleplaying with our buffbots

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
its about the same as it been past couple of months really.

new DH out that are quite good but FC dont seem to play much as anymore, which sooks.

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
b4 10 days RvR as an alb was FIght one FG and only, all night.
GL @ WoW

/edit Cant believe that you were mid guild and you moved to WoW , much action for you at excal me thinks.Well on the other hand if some mid grp uses radar pac healer you cant find FG, so you done well and gone to WoW ;)

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
AmeinoN said:
b4 10 days RvR as an alb was FIght one FG and only, all night.
GL @ WoW

/edit Cant believe that you were mid guild and you moved to WoW , much action for you at excal me thinks.Well on the other hand if some mid grp uses radar pac healer you cant find FG, so you done well and gone to WoW ;)
well if we look into action..... ok, fighting zergs all day gets a tat boring.
and get zerged all the time also gets a bit boring.
so, fighting fg vs fg is fun^^ but twats like cinsemillia that think its fun to jump in and leech rp's makes the day even more boring.
conclusion:
boring when get zerged, or fighting zerg and all the adders know how to ruin a fight :/
atleast thats how i look at rvr atm :/

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
[CE]Hjendug said:
so, fighting fg vs fg is fun^^ but twats like cinsemillia that think its fun to jump in and leech rp's makes the day even more boring.
conclusion:
boring when get zerged, or fighting zerg and all the adders know how to ruin a fight :/

agree, even tho there are alot of FGs out, think there were 3 hib 1 alb (missing TT :<) and 3 mid last nite, we got about 1 good fg fight that wasnt ruined by adds

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
[CE]Hjendug said:
conclusion:

:wanker:

I add whenever I want to, and by the way explain FO like u always yell to others :eek:

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
well if a fg can chase one shade 10miles why cant a shade add on you?

snopy

Fledgling Freddie
nah givf more adds , hmm i mean 2 shots even:p

they got what they wanted tbh big scale rvr , not my fun of rvr but i guess it have to do. sucks tho that all the good players stop playing and the rvr turns in to a less skilled show

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I agree, adding sux and I don't do it when I'm solo, but calling Censi a twat is smth different. Censi is one of the coolest ppl Hibernia has and has always been a good m8, sooooo...... :twak: leave him alone.

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
I agree, adding sux and I don't do it when I'm solo, but calling Censi a twat is smth different. Censi is one of the coolest ppl Hibernia has and has always been a good m8, sooooo...... :twak: leave him alone.
Its not really cool standing far away from a fight "ow look Groove and Dh is fighting lemme just stand here for 3 mins and leech my ass of, cuz wtf everyone else does it"

Himse

FH is my second home
Killrake said:
:wanker:

I add whenever I want to, and by the way explain FO like u always yell to others :eek:

Ever thought of the fact you are a twat? :) people dont like adds and some people dont mind, face it. :wanker:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
[CE]Hjendug said:
Its not really cool standing far away from a fight "ow look Groove and Dh is fighting lemme just stand here for 3 mins and leech my ass of, cuz wtf everyone else does it"

yer well I agree on the adding part, but let's say as realmm8 I know Censi and he's uber nice =)

although believe me, my TS quotes regarding adders are nice =))

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
sphir said:
well if a fg can chase one shade 10miles why cant a shade add on you?

Cus they're special and you're not!

I can't ever recall another fgm or fgh leaving u alone ever. Nor can i ever remember a fgm or fgh not adding to a fight. And I know albs always add, except in a very few cases. So just ignore the whine dood, its 99% hypocrites who do it anyway.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Platin said:
Cus they're special and you're not!

I can't ever recall another fgm or fgh leaving u alone ever. Nor can i ever remember a fgm or fgh not adding to a fight. And I know albs always add, except in a very few cases. So just ignore the whine dood, its 99% hypocrites who do it anyway.

<3 Village People and I think Groove, too

never added on their fights solo, never got killed solo, easy deal =) and as I don't have stealth, I :wub: them for doing so =))

Faril

Banned
Had many fg fights with tedious ten and some hibs yesterday, think we lost all, but fun anyway :) First fom fg we drove i thnk

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Faril said:
Had many fg fights with tedious ten and some hibs yesterday, think we lost all, but fun anyway :) First fom fg we drove i thnk

respect to you guys for going fg (one fg that is! :p) now, was fun fights ;)

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Platin said:
Sometimes we kill soloers, sometimes we spare them, it all depends on what mood we are in, who the soloer is, and if we killed him earlier :)

p.s /blush Liloe :wub:

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
i like hitting adding scouts and shit when fg vs fg ppl are fighting ;D
<3<3<3<3<3 moik for stunning scouts so i could kill them, and spare me :D

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Andine <3

Bring defiance back so my guild can fight them once 50 / toa'd xD

Currently L45 :>

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone who claims they don't add is either lying or has the memory of a gold fish. Only question is whether you set out to do it or not :p

Same with zerging. The religious fg'ers lose the high moral ground the moment they gank a soloer (no exceptions) :D

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Naffets said:
Andine <3

Bring defiance back so my guild can fight them once 50 / toa'd xD

Currently L45 :>

and who would that be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom